Just A Car Crash Away

I awoke to MArilyn and the devil fighting. Twiggy was standing in the corner of the room why wasn't he helping. Twiggy saw me looking at him and put his finger up to his mouth. Then came towards me. "This is his fight not mine. If he fails then I will gladly save you. And ill have you. He has to prove that he'll risk his life for you. He has to prove he can save you. He has to prove his love and his worthiness. After all if he can't kill a little devil then what type of protector would he be. After all he also can't go back to his original form he killed himself so he could become a demon. So he could save you the stupid bastard." Twiggy said. "What he killed himself?" I asked. "Yep plunged the knife straight through his heart he was thinking of you the whole time." Twiggy said. Then he realized my arm.

"What the hell did you do to yourself, Smauel?" Twiggy asked concerned. I flipped out, " nothing I mean I don't know. Something stupid. Like me." I said. Twiggy looked me straight in the eye and said, " your not stupid." I looked away then said," if im not stupid then explain this." He didn't say anything. awkward silence. "Exactly." I said. There was even more of a silence but then twiggy spoke," you know I hope Marilyn loses. I want you Sameul I want you bad." I was shocked and didn't know what to say. So I backed away. "Come on Sameul don't be like that now. The devil has his fun with you and so has Marilyn it's my turn." Twiggy said staring straight into my eyes. "No twiggy no." I said. "Why not? It's my turn." He whined. "Because it's not your body." I said. "I could make it mine." He said.fuck I thought. Damn I never expected twiggy to be like this. Especially not to me.

"Why am I so special? Why does everyone want me? I used to be considered ugly. I used to be an outcast the unwanted person. So why now am I so wanted?" I glared him straight in the eye. "Because people... people are assholes they don't understand true beauty like yours." Twiggy said. Just then we heard a loud crunch. I looked over and saw Marilyn standing over the devils dead corpse. Damn did he look sexy when he was fighting. He ain't no demon he's a fucking God. He smiled at me and then saw how close twiggy was next to me. He must have been pissed that he hadn't helped him slay the devil. "Shit." Said twiggy. "What?" I asked confused. "Marilyn's gonna fucking kill me if I don't kill him first." Twiggy said getting up.

"Twiggy." Marilyn growled out in a deeper voice than he had before. "Marilyn." Twiggy said in also a growling voice but it didn't get as deep and demonic as Marilyn's did. The two began to walk towards each other. Then it turned into a slight speed walk. Until they met together Marilyn threw a punch but twiggy blocked it. Then twiggy quickly threw a punch at Marilyn stomach. The punch made contact. Marilyn face winced slightly at the pain. But then he continued on. He threw another punch at twiggy once again he dodged. Then twiggy landed yet another punch into Marilyn jaw. He spit out some blood. But then turned his attention back to twiggy. "You won't give up will u?" Twiggy asked Marilyn. "No. I will never give up. Never give in. Nor give up I will save her." Marilyn stated boldly while throwing another punch.

"Ok have it your way than." Said Twiggy as he dodged the punch. Marilyn had immediately threw another punch. This caught twiggy off guard and landed hard on his chest. Twiggy began to cough. And he grabbed at his chest. "That felt amazing I haven't met such a worthy opponent in my life. Your surprisingly strong for not training Marilyn. It's a shame ill have to end this now. It truly is." Twiggy said smiling. "Wait," I said,"u don't have to end this here. You can just take him with you and train him yourself. So u have someone to fight with." Twiggy shrugged. "Thats the smartest thing I've heard come out of your mouth for a while." Twiggy said. Then he kicked at Marilyn. Marilyn tried to dodge but dodging obviously wasnt his thing because the kick hit the side of his head. It knocked him out.

"Marilyn." I yelled. Getting up from where I was sitting then quickly trying to see if he was still alive. "Hes fine. Just unconscious. He'll wake up when we get home tho." Twiggy said. He then picked up Marilyn. "Home who said I wanted to go home with you?" I asked aggressively. "It's so cute when you rebel. You make me have to hurt you. Which is something I enjoy thoroughly." He said sarcastically. But I wasn't sure if that was truly sarcasm or if he actually meant it. He used his free hand cause he had slung Marilyn over his shoulder. He held out his free hand. I was reluctant at first but seeing as I had no choice. Along with having no where to go. I took it. Twiggy grabbed my hand hard when he realized I had accepted it. He didn't want me to run away. Which could only mean that a bad thing was gonna happen soon.