The Nobodies

"Hey"

"Hey, Lori are you walking home today." I said.

"No, I got to stay after school today for math tutoring." Lori said sticking here tongue out after pretending to shoot herself in the head. Using a hand gun.(hand gun you get it)

"So your making me walk home alone, and why can't your boyfriend tutor you." I smiled at her punching her in the shoulder.

I'm not pansexual but I might as well have been at that moment. She looked so sexy in her Marilyn Manson shirt. We both laughed about her boyfriend tutoring her.

"He's been too busy here lately anyway. With football practice and homework." Lori said. She sounded depressed I could feel the pain in every word as she had said that.

"Like he does his homework anyway." I said teasing Lori, and trying to get her in a better mood. But all she did was smile at me.

Just then the bell rang,"ah shit,"we both said. We then looked at each other and laughed it was rare that we said the same things. Lori began to run.

"Lori wait, we are already late might as well take are time." I said. She nodded then stopped and waited for me.

Then I realized she was looking at me too and was thinking that I looked hot. And the sad part was she was pansexual. She knew I knew that so she said,"damn girl you look hot today."

"You to," I said staring at the floor. I then looked up and realized she was blushing. So I ran up too her and gave her a huge hug.

Then I continued heading straight down the hallway and she went into her classroom. It really sucked that we didn't have any classes together besides are lunch hour.

Then again we never ate lunch we sat outside the lunchroom on a bench and normally talked the whole time.

She was my only friend and I was her only friend...

Together we made the nobodies...

And I hoped in a way it made us somebody's...

______________________________________________________

I'm a person who likes to get down to the point... soo I'm books may not be as long as most but I hope you enjoy...2 views and a vote and I will continue the story...if not then...idk...I guess I'm not cut out for book righting

Love you all

Without u I'm a

NOBODY