47 → morosis

Morosis:
the stupidest of stupidities.

We were doing something illegal, Niall and I. Not anything that would lead to us leaving Tape arrested, but we were disobeying one of Tape's rules.

Liam.

Liam was staying over in our cabin specifically for his birthday. We, Niall and I weren't entirely sure if he was allowed to, but that didn't alter our decision to invite him over for one night–a celebrating night in honour of his nineteenth birthday.

Who would want to spend their birthday alone?

Liam wanted to firstly until Niall and I both persuaded him to come to ours for at least a night of promised fun. And after some minutes of hesitation and clarifications, Liam had finally agreed to take up our offer.

"Just no soppiness or..sex when I'm there," Liam demands, earning assurance from both Niall and myself through small laughter and a maybe under Niall's breath that I happened to hear, nudging him with my elbow scoldingly.

And here Niall and I laid, coddling until Liam's later arrival after our mandated curfew. My head resting on Niall's chest as he runs his fingers through my hair gently.

"Your birthday's soon too babe," I voice turning my head slightly to lock eyes with Niall.

He hums responsively with a nod of his head. "Nineteen too," Niall murmurs.

"You're so old," I frown appallingly. Niall slapping my hand instantly after tacitly telling me to shut up.

"Oi, sod off," he demands through a soft chuckle, leaning slightly lower to press his lips against mine faintly.

As always I melt into the kiss—swift to part my lips for Niall to slip his tongue into my mouth almost roughly. Exploring the warmth he's learned to become familiar with.

Then Niall began to hover above me and I allow him to. His arms placed on either side of my head as he locks eyes with me fondly only to pull away abruptly.

"I," he murmurs more to himself than to me, shaking his head slowly. "Never mind."

"Are you sure?" I ask in concern. Not willing to push Niall to tell me anything unless it's fully urgent.

Niall nods reassuringly before leaning down to capture my lips with his own, rubbing his almost hard length against me roughly.

"Do we have time?" Niall asks once he pulls away from me again.

I hum, "About an hour."

"That's all I need," he grins.

-

Fortunately, more for Liam, he'd arrived to ours almost instantly after Niall and I were finished. But once he walks through our front door his nose scrunches up in disgust.

"I don't want to know what you both did but it smells," was all Liam says before sitting on Niall's bed tentatively. "Are these linens clean?" he questions.

"Did the laundry earlier," I answer with an amiable smile directed to Liam to in which he returns. Automatically making himself comfortable after my assurance.

Niall laughs loudly. "It's nice that you're concerned mate," he voices snidely.

Liam only flips Niall off, murmuring a shut up in his defence.

-

Liam fell asleep right between our verbal game of twenty question. Soft snores giving away he was as tired as I was.

Niall turned off the light before slipping into bed next to me. Swfit to wrap his arms around my frame as I lied on his chest to hear the rhythm of his heartbeat. The rapid thumping an almost lull.

I look up to see Niall wide awake with his gaze already fixated on me. The common result of us locking eyes as we usually do.

Making sure to press our lips briefly against one another as silent as possible to not awake nor upset Liam in case our timid kiss suddenly leads to an obnoxiously heated snog.

Niall pulls away before I get the chance to murmuring, "Remember when we'd always play twenty questions before all of this happened?"

I honestly did remember so I nod confidently. A small smile appearing on my face as I thought about all of our uncompleted games of twenty questions—the earlier months from when I'd first met Niall.

"I sure learned a lot about you for the past two months," I smile more to myself than to Niall.

The given privilege to know Niall for Niall was an amazing opportunity and I'm sure he'd say the same.

"Same here," he voices back before pressing his lips to my forehead briefly. "And I-"

I cut Niall off before he was going to, already certain Niall was going to stop himself as he usually does.

"Please say it this time," I almost plead, moving from Niall's hold to face him entirely.

Niall sighs deeply. Running his fingers through his tousled fringe as he reaches his hand out to caress my cheek gently.

"I was going to say: And I love you for you, but I was afraid it'll be too soon to love you and I do feel that I love you but-"

This time I cut Niall off by pressing my lips to his, smiling brightly into our ignited kiss only to pull away to say, "You tell me you love me when Liam's sleeping on the other side of our cabin room," through a quiet giggle of laughter at Niall's thoughtless antics.

He only shoves my shoulder lightly whilst shaking his head at me fondly. "It's romantic," he defends.

"Yeah," I breathe out a laugh in return. "Liam's snoring is very romantic."

"It is indeed," Niall agrees, pressing his lips against mine again as I smile into our set kiss only to pull away again to mumble against Niall's lips, "You're lucky I love you back."

He chuckles, "You didn't particularly have a choice, babe."
___________________________________________________________________________

A.N: What do you expect to happen next? Leave your thoughts in the comments so comment, comment, comment.

And if you haven't so already, go read, vote, and comment on my newer story Obscure. Only if you're interested in Narry Storan Mpreg.

Follow • Vote • Share • Comment

Happy Reading!