44 ← cafuné

Cafuné:
tenderly running your fingers through someone's hair.

Niall and I knew I wasn't able to promise him that, as well as himself, I uttered the two words against his lips:

"I promise," before capturing his bottom lip with my top. Tongue easily moulding with my own flawlessly.

He hovers above me, holding his weight with one arm as Niall gazes down at me fondly. Attaching his lips back onto mine. Letting his lips linger a bit longer than habitual.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, eyes still locked with mine as he murmurs each word softly.

Niall's reaches his hand out to caress my cheek gentle as before, leaning in for a chaste kiss.

It was passionate.

I allow his lips to trail lower. Stopping at my jaw whilst he kissed along the clammy skin, dragging his lips to my neck.

I let my fingers run through Niall's hair softly as he makes various love bites against my neck. Instantly allowing my breathy moans to fill through our cabin room. It only spurs Niall further as he pulls away to smile broadly at me.

"Can I-" he trails off, I automatically nod unhesitantly.

I knew what he wanted to say.

He only nods back, finishing what he's started, but not before rubbing his growing bulge against my own nearly hard length through the confinements of our joggers.

Niall slides his hands underneath my shirt to caress the hot skin there because of the humidity in our cabin room.

He mutters incoherently into my neck not bothering to repeat himself when I ask him to; too focused on the now rather than the previous.

Stimulating from the familiar feeling of Niall's lips along with his tongue licking over the makeshift reddish marks he'd just created. His lips press against my collarbone as he let his tongue create simple love bites there. Blowing onto the bruising skin he'd bit into.

I let my head rest on Niall's shoulder. The overwhelming feeling reappearing from Niall and I's last encounter. The patience I had beginning to wear down:

I wanted Niall to do something. Anything that was more sensational than this.

I try to lift my hips, wanting my growing member to friction against Niall's hardening one, but Niall only pushed my hips back into the mattress. A whimper escaping from my mouth.

"Niall," I almost whine. "Do something, anything."

It sounded like plea causing Niall to grin snidely.

"Be patient, baby," his hands began lifting up my shirt. The material easily sliding over my head leaving me bare in Niall's initial view. He stares at me in awe. The blue of his eyes staring into my own so fondly as he whispers, "So beautiful."

A reddening colour replacing the white of my cheeks because of it.

Niall doesn't wait for me to reply. Swift to make even more love bites alongside my stomach. Thumb rubbing my left nipple simultaneously whilst I let out pants to maintain the sudden urge to moan Niall's name from the sensation.

He continues with his gentle attack on my left nipple soon replacing his thumb with the heat of his mouth. Swirling his tongue around the hardening nub whilst his thumb fondled with my right one.