34 → solivagant

Solivagant:
wandering alone.

In the morning I was met with an infinite amount of love marks all over my body and an uncomfortable pain in my bum that altered my proper walk.

All of it was humorous to Niall; my suffering. He had just as many love marks as me from his neck all the way to his milky lower abdomen.

Marks made specially by me, Harry, and he could say the same.

I wince when Niall pokes at one of the bright spots of my neck. Instantly scolding him for his action.

All he did was beam, firing back with a, "You love them all and last night."

I couldn't deny it because last night was amazing. Painful but amazing, from the feeling of Niall above me filling me up for the first time couldn't have felt any better than last night.

Even having the opportunity to see and feel him come undone because of me was truthfully breathtaking. Niall's just breathtaking.

I fallen into a deep slumber wrapped in his tight embrace and woken in the same position, the comfort and heat of Niall's body radiating off of him and onto me-- The perfect way to awake on a Friday morning.

Until I realised as well as Niall that Friday's meant morning group session until noon.

We weren't ready early enough for the canteen but barely early enough to arrive to the cabin before Miss Siddle's appearance.

So the two of us walked the habitual route to the opposite side of Tape, holding hands whilst Niall's arm wrapped protectively around my waist really helping me walk almost correctly.

If anyone seen the off saunter, I'd never hear the end of the witted banters specifically thought of for me.

The group cabin's nearly empty once Niall and I arrive. The usual early's already sitting in their permanent seats before Niall and myself could sit in ours.

Niall makes sure to kiss my lips before showering me with a mass of "you're beautifuls." Walking to his seat towards the front of the circular table instantly after as I walk towards mine.

Minutes later, others along with Miss Siddle enter the cabin ready for the hours we were mandated to stay here. Miss Siddle said her usual greetings earning groaned unstable greetings in reciprocal before she placed us into our routined pairs for the remaining duration here.

My pair was Frances (I really wanted Niall) and all we did was sit next to one another in silence. Niall was paired with Bean and he couldn't have looked anymore drained conversing with her than ever before.

He looked exhausted—eyes lowering within the minute. Frequent yawns with careless nods. All the same it was still adorable coming from Niall.

Besides, everything in relation to Niall, from his sudden gestures to appealing faces were uttermost adorable.

-

Luckily the hours for group session pass briefly. Niall and I couldn't have looked more excited to exit out of the cabin for the last day of the week. Quick to grab each other's hands to start our walk to the canteen.

The silence was peaceful and comfortable, causing the present tranquillity within to arise increasingly. Until I easily located a frowning Liam and emotionless Louis nearby.

My first instinct was to embrace the two-- swift to wrap my arms around Liam and Louis's frame simultaneously. The two pulling Niall into a group hug with the four of us. Liam was first to pull away with a prominent frown.

"What's wrong?" I question, taking great concern in his negative expression.

Instead of Liam answering Louis does. A frown similar to Liam as he says, "He's upset because today's my last day."

And I'd be utterly lying if I was to say I was expecting Louis to say such words. A wide gaping Niall says the exact same.

"You see her?" Louis asks, pointing at a nearly short missus with brunette hair and eyes similar to Louis's.

Niall and I nodded simultaneously and Louis continues.

"That's me mum. She came to take me back home after she found out I was in the hospital-"

"And that upsets me," Liam whimpers, frown still prominent.

Louis dolefully coos before leaning over to kiss Liam's forehead, letting his lips linger whilst he murmured incoherently to Liam. Yet the frown on Liam's face remains.

It was difficult to say goodbye to someone you would've never thought you'd get on with but managed to. I found myself devastated at the abrupt departure of Louis, finding it hard to swallow he wouldn't be here with us, in cabin five the following day to participate in activities around Tape.

It was tough to mouth a final goodbye, though I had to. We all had to.

So with solo and group embraces with a few murmurs of words, Louis was exiting the outdoor institution alongside his mum.

The sight was gut-wrenching until my eyes found the state of Liam: Silent tears trailing down his tired face, letting out choked sobs at the scene in front of him.

Niall was already comforting him the best he could though we knew it wasn't enough. What Liam desired was beyond me and Niall's power.

It had taken a while for Liam to compose himself, but he could barely do that. Niall and I decided to lead him to the only silent, comfortable place within Tape: our bolder.

Liam's silent tears weren't quiet once we reached the bolder causing Niall and I to immediately wrap our arms around Liam's trembling body as he buried his face into my neck, mumbling incoherently.

It was first time I'd ever seen Liam so upset and I could only hope he'd develop past this, Louis's departure.
_____________________________________________________________________________

A.N: What do you think's going to happen with Lilo now? Good or bad?

Follow • Vote • Share • Comment

Good Night, Noon, Morning to wherever you are and always remember: Happy Reading!