46 → abience

Abience:
the strong urge to avoid someone or something.

The few following days were quite light. I spent most of my time within my own head again, trying to figure why and how I was able to allow myself to relapse by starving again. The unknown answer a bigger burden than anyone would've assumed it to be.

It was because I couldn't and most likely never would be able to find a lurking answer anywhere about.

That bothered me massively, but I, not once, uttered the inward situation to anyone. I just avoided or in this case, attempted to avoid the frequent thoughts.

It didn't alter the change in feeling that I was now a current failure. Breaking promises I swore to keep all because of a small but massive kind of addiction.

A struggle that was at the same time soothing for me-- the sickening thought that I concluded to keep remained to myself.

Niall was my greatest distraction away from the defeated feeling. He'd feed me assurances of better days along with the flawlessness he always sees in me.

I'd get a repeated amount of kisses along with kind words and I'd be greatly lying if I was to say I didn't believe any of his words, because I did.

I just hoped they were true.

-

Niall awoke me with soft repeated kisses. His lips pressing gently to the heated skin on my face. The comfortable action the only reason my eyes fluttered open to morning, giving Niall a small drowsy smile before leaning up to kiss his lips lazily.

"Good morning Princess," Niall greets, once we pull away from each other, sending an amiable smile simultaneously.

Mine remained prominent as I groggily mumble, "Morning babe." Deliberately leaving out the word 'good' because the morning didn't at all feel good so far or for the past days really.

Niall didn't take notice of it as he purposely lays on me with his full weight leaving me to grumbled at him.

"Oi, Niall!" but he only laughs at my response, not bothering to alternate his movements.

"Let's go out," he dramatically groans.

"But we already are going out, Niall."

The infrequent wit made Niall lift his head to stare directly at me. Lips I've come to love formed into an amused look leaving me to giggle at the oddness.

Niall's lips automatically curve into a smile at the sound of my laughter. Beaming broadly as he whispers. "I," before shaking his head slowly.

He's been doing that a lot lately.

I choose not to question it. Going back onto topic. "So where are we going?" I question.

"Film cabin," he briefly answers. "They're showing my favourite film."

Niall sounded almost excited to announce that, wide grin etched onto his face with every uttered word. The sight of the toothily grin arising a mocking one of my own.

Well, until Niall decides to stand to feet to walk over to our bathroom.

He doesn't say another word until he reaches the door. Turning to face me with another bright smile, "Care to join me, Cupcake?"

I breathe out a laugh, simply nodding my head before rising to follow behind Niall obligingly.

"Yeah, but don't try anything."

-

I would've never guessed Niall's favourite film was Finding Nemo, but it was. I'd never seen it before and with much luck I was never going to since Niall had found an abrupt interest in my lips during the beginning and middle of the animated film.

I didn't seem to mind at all though—swift to allow Niall to easily slip his tongue into the heat of my mouth, licking around dominantly. Both of our focuses instantly taken off of the film playing right before us.

But it for a good cause really.

My fingers were automatic. In a rush to run through Niall's sweaty fringe. Attempting to pull him closer to me. His hands wrapped around my waist with both of us trying to pull the other closer to our direction.

The familiar heat began to erupt in my stomach once Niall attempts to pull me onto his lap to straddle him. Reality becoming clear once again as I deny the tacit command.

"We're in the film cabin," I remind him in a whisper. "There are people all around us."

Niall doesn't seem to care as he shrugs his shoulders simply. Gripping my waist in attempt to pull me onto him again. Myself still denying the silent request with a shake of my head.

Niall groans quietly as he finally loosens the grip he had on my waist. "But it's dimmed in here," he tries to reason with me. The justification far from satisfying.

I'm far from an exhibitionist.

"No," I whisper harshly, wanting Niall to process the denied statement.

Niall only frowns at me. Eyebrows knitted close together as he pouts adorably. I nearly coo at the sight, leaning up to kiss Niall's forehead briefly. Pulling away from him with a tight smile in which Niall doesn't bother to return.

"No one's going to see us," Niall tries to reason again. Voice raising slightly as his tolerance wears thin.

But before I was able to deny Niall, yet again, another voice sounding not too far from where Niall and I were seated speaks up. The voice already familiar.

"No we can't see you, but you're an idiot if you think we all wouldn't be able to hear you both."

Niall turns to face with the widest grin I've yet to see from him as he shifts his legs repeatedly, leaving me to frown at not only Niall but the recognisable person.

"Oi, fuck off Ed."
________________________________________________________________________

A.N: Follow • Vote • Share • Comment

Read Obscure, my third Narry Storan story. The disclaimer is already up and I am currently writing the preamble to upload very soon too.

Thoughts on Ed? This chapter? Harry's horrid, inward thoughts?

Happy Reading!