Chapter 9

∞ Becca's P.O.V.∞

As i went out back i heard laughter and the front door close. "Lets get this party started!" Haley yelled. "Shhhhh!" The lads shushed her and I heard her laugh. She was somehow drunk. "Becca is somewhere in the house. God knows where but shes here, quiet!" Jessica whispered yelled through the house. All I could hear was the laughter and footsteps leading away from where i was currently at. I slid down the wall to the house and let out sigh. "Hey there boo!" a familiar voice said from beside me. I jolted up and the person laughed, it's Josh. "Go away I really don't want you here." I said while my voice cracked a tiny bit. "But, baby I love-" he started to say but my hand cut him off. I slapped him across him right cheek as hard as I possibly could and he fell to the ground. I ran upstairs to Nialls room and saw that he was fast asleep. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a small note. After I finished I grabbed my shoes and stole one of Nialls hoodies, took one last look at him and left the house. I drove all the way home.

→The Next Morning←

I woke up on my bed and found Mouse by my side as always. I sat up and she got up and stretched. I smiled and got out of bed walking into the kitchen. I gave Mouse some foodand walked to the cabinet for some food. I ended up making bacon, toast, and a few pancakes. I drank some apple juice to wash it all down. I turned on some country music and sat down at the table and started to eat until i saw a note from my parents

"To Becca, Me, your father, and Haley (lil sis) are up in Indiana. We are staying there for a few weeks visting everybody. We will be at your Aunt Jamie's, you can come up if you like or stay home. It's your choice. Love, Mom(: "

I read it out loud and looked at Mouse. "They left me, they leftme baby girl!" i said looking down at Mouse and she barked at me. I laughed and finished eating. I hummed to Carrie Underwood. I finished and put the dishes in the sink and skipped up to my room. Which was a major mess, I cleaned it a little bit.

** 2 hours later**

I finally finished my room, the kitchen, and the dishes. It made me tired so its nap time! I probably sleep for a few hours cause when i woke up it was dark outside and the moon was out. My phone was ringing like crazy, i picked it up and answered it. "Hello?" i said with a yawn. "Oh my god! Becca where are you?!" the person squealed into the other end. I pulled it away from my ear and looked at the caller ID. 'Jessica!(:' "I left." " Oh really like thats not obvious! Where did you go to?" she squealed again. I hung up and texted Niall. Every time anybody called I hung up or just let it ring. That was working until an unknown number called so i answered it. "Hello?" I said cautiously. "Becca its Zayn something happened earlier." I froze where i was standing in my room in front of my mirror. "W-w-what are you talking about Zayn." I said tears forming in my eyes. He mumbled something that I couldn't understand. "Zayn speak up." I said sternly. " Ok this is what happened, When everyone woke up this morning we found Josh. He was hung over and was clutching his cheek. Jess asked him why and he didn't have a clue only that his cheek stung. He removed his hand and we all saw a hand print. Niall spoke up and said that it was you, we were confused but then Niall told us what happened when you two left that one day. They confessed saying that it was true. Niall went crazy and started going off on both of them. Me and Harry had to grab Niall and push him away from Josh. They were having a full on fist fight and Ni was beating the crap out of him. We got Ni outside and he started crying. Miranda pulled up and saw Niall sitting down next to a tree. She ran over to where the three of us were. Miranda asked what happened and we explained the whole situation. She got mad and yelled at Ni, this is what they said to each other. Miranda said, " Why do you even care for her that much?", then Niall said "Her? She has a name its Rebekah Perkins. I've known her longer than i've been with you. That girl, has been through more drama from people like you and your friends. If she could everyday she would sit in a corner and cry until her eyes started to bleed. She will always and forever be my Beccaboo, do you want to know why!" Ni stood up and was yelling at her, "Because I fucking love that girl! We are over." He said and walked away. Me and Haz got him to calm down and go on a walk. Somehow we ended up in the middle of town and saw a group of people. They kind of looked like a gang, Niall was the only one who didn't see them. They started talking and yelled something to a girl walking and she just rolled her eyes and he pulled out a gun. Niall was the first to react and ran to the girl. The guy pulled the trigger and Niall was hit." Zayn stopped and I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces. "H-he-he was sh-shot?" I asked and I heard Zayn whisper "Yes." I burst into tears. "What hospital?" "Kosair they transfered him there. Room 425 floor 2." "Thanks on my way." I said then hung up the phone, grabbed my shoes and keys.