Chapter 2

We finally reached Nandos and sat down. Me and Jess ate in silence until a group of hot/weird guys came in looking around. " I still can't believe we won I mean they were a whole lot better than we were!" jess said taking a sip from her cup. " You're telling me, i almost fell off the stage it was so small!" We laughed at each other.Those random guys sat down at the table next to us. They constantly looked over at us it was all ok until one of them spoke up, " Excuse me miss can I please borrow your mustard?" I nodded and handed it to them. I was about to take a drink when i noticed the voice, "Hello Niall. What do you want again?" I said smiling. "Waiting for miss slow poke to figure out who was talking to you!" He laughed and so did josh and few others. "Be quiet i ain't that fast when it comes down to those things!" i pouted this time everyone was laughing. We talked to them for a while until my phone rang, "Hello...yea sorry we will be there in a few minutes....yes...ok...bye." i stood up hugged Niall and high fived everybody else. "Sorry plane leaves in an hour and that was Mr.Stone (choral director). I'll call you when we land!" i said making my way to the door. "Wait, Becca! I'm going to do it!" Niall screamed loudly. I looked at him my face full of confusion. "What are you doing,again?" his eyes went huge. "X-factor. you are the one who told me i had to." This time my eyes went huge and i hugged him again. "Good for you!" Me and Jess ran out and ran to the airport.

~The next day~

(Niall's P.O.V)

I still can't believe i just did that. I never told anyone why i auditioned. I only did it for Becca she was my inspiration. Now that i am on the show i can't call or talk to Becca alot anymore that is what i was scared of. I hope Jess can get her through this thing thats happening. I decided to call Becca and tell her. Ring-Ring-Ri "Hey Niall!" she sounded so happy. "Hey guess what." i said. "What is it?" i totally had every bit of her attention,"Well i kinda made it through the auditions." there was nothing on the other side of the phone. "Really! Ahhhhh! I told you, you are times better than you thought you were!" she yelled in to the phone. "Well i gotta go. Somebody wants to talk to me about my singing i guess. Talk to ya later sweet checks!" "Bye!" then the line went dead. I hope i dont lose her forever.