Chapter 6

*Niall's P.O.V*

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"I'll get it!" Becca screamed. I heard muffled voices.Then my soon to be official princess,Miranda Cosgrove came around the corner. "I missed you." she said and hugged me."I

p missed you to"I said picking her up. Yes I know what you are thinking 'Why her?' because she is nice and sweet. We met each other on ICarly after we just hung out. Friends or Best-Friends is what the lads and magazines would call us. Now she is my girlfriend of 5 months, we haven't made it official to tabloids everywhere. "So how has my nially-bear been?"She said backing out of the hug "Good.You?" I said smiling and taking a drink of my coke. "Good, but now i'm even better now that you're here." she said looking down.I pulled her in to another hug.We pulled away and walked into the living room where everyone else is.The first thing that I saw was Becca on the floor eating Fruit Loops. The bowl she had was like the size of a persons head, it was huge! "Umm Becca..." I said sitting down next to her. "Bwe queirt" she said with a mouth full. "You have something in your mouth." I said trying not to laugh. She turned her head and gave me a death glare and swallowed. "Nah, really that never occurred to me.Here eat these me no longer hungry, but knowing you, take em!" Becca said laughing. She shoved the bowl over to me and stood up. "Be right back!" she yelled walking away.I just shoveled a spoon full of cereal into my mouth. She is something else, a good something not a bad something. As I looked around the room I found everyone except for Becca and Jessica. They walked out and there was someone else with them. "Guys this is Haley Brady,Haley this is the guys!" Becca said with a little of her sweet country accent coming out. "Omg! You have a accent to, thats cool. What is it hillbilly?" Miranda said from behind me.I choked on the cereal and Becca's face fell into serious mode. Nobody was talking anymore they all just at both of them.Becca turned around and walked to her room and slung the door shut making everyone flinch.I stood up and jogged to her room before I got to the room someone screamed. Someone = Rebekah Perkins. I knocked,"Becs open up! Please!". After a few seconds it cracked open and I was able to get in, "Lock it." Becca said."Becca..."I said turning around."Don't turn around! I'm changing!" she screeched. "Okay,okay! She didn't mean it like that. She probably couldn't thank of the word." I said trying to be calm."How-" she started then turned on the radio and turned the volume up loud. She walked closer now standing right in front of me with her hands on her hips and stared up at me. "She couldn't of thought of country. Redneck or Southern something along those lines. Come on,HILLBILLY!" She was trying so hard not to yell and walked to her closet.Becca was wearing some dark jean shorts, a white aeropostal shirt,and some light blue vans. When she turned around she had on my snapback. The one she took is my red chicago bulls snapback.The one that I love! She set it over her natural wavy hair.I have to admit she looked good in my snapback.Don't get me wrong I have a girlfriend, Miranda.Becca snaped me out of my thoughts."Hey genius! I have to leave, I don't know how long. I have to pick up my Mousie.My dog, you and Jessica are in charge." With that she left the room and I followed.Everybody just watched.I walked outside with her and jumped into the truck too.She started the truck and in seconds the music came on. It was the country because you could fell the heart and soul in every word.I still don't think she noticed me yet since she's singing.

"Eighty-Nine Cents in the ash tray Half empty bottle of Gatorade rolling in the floorboard That dirty Braves cap on the dash Dog tags hangin' from the rear view Old Skoal can, and cowboy boots and a Go Army Shirt folded in the back This thing burns gas like crazy, but that's alright People got their ways of coping Oh, and I've got mine

I drive your truck I roll every window down And I burn up Every back road in this town I find a field, I tear it up Til all the pain's a cloud of dust Yeah, sometimes I drive your truck

I leave that radio playing That same ole country station where ya left it Yeah, man I crank it up And you'd probably punch my arm right now If you saw this tear rollin' down on my face Hey, man I'm tryin' to be tough And momma asked me this morning If I'd been by your grave But that flag and stone ain't where I feel you anyway

I drive your truck I roll every window down And I burn up Every back road in this town I find a field, I tear it up Til all the pain's a cloud of dust Yeah, sometimes I drive your truck

I've cussed, I've prayed, I've said goodbye Shook my fist and asked God why These days when I'm missing you this much

I drive your truck I roll every window down And I burn up Every back road in this town I find a field, I tear it up Til all the pain's a cloud of dust Yeah, sometimes, brother sometimes

I drive your truck I drive your truck I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind

I drive your truck." Her voice is so sweet, soft, and gentle.She pulled into a dog grooming place 'Shaggy Dog'. Pulled the keys out of the ignition and walked inside. Around 10 minutes later she walked out with a medium sized dog.He/She was all black with only a little white spots on its back paws.That puppy has to the cutest little puppy EVER! Becca opened her door and the doggie came in first. The dog started barking and I freaked out,"Mouse quit being bad and barking!" She said and Mouse stopped imediatley and jumped into the back and layed down."Niall? What are you doing here?" Becca said jumping in the truck since she is short.She's the shortest girl I think I know. "I don't know. I missed you! We can catch up today!" She laughed and so did I. As we pulled away and drove to the highway her face went hard. "Wait if you've been here the whole time that means you heard me. Singing!" Becca's face turned red. "Yes I did. Becca you can sing!" She just shoke her head. "Rebekah Lyn!" She giggled but I was shocked."You know you are the ONLY person I know that uses my middle name when yelling at me! Thats what makes you special! Like me!" She said laughing I soon joined her.

_____________________________________(: ↓

Sorry it took me long to update! I've been busy with school.I love ya guys! Keep reading please!(: