Chapter 5

*After backstage!*

Becca's P.O.V.↓

"Are you joshing me or are you for real?" Jess said as we walked out of the YUM Center. "Yes i am being serious! Niall is my best friend!" I said adjusting the hat on my head.Even though i bought this for him a while ago, i thought it might fit. Boy was i wrong, Niall's head is huge! I giggled. "Wanna stop at star-" Jessica started to say but was interupted by someone. No it wasn't me! "Becca!" my head snapped in the direction of the voice. Of course, One Direction! I held the snapback on my head so he couldn't get it. Niall threw his arm over my shoulder,"Could you give us a ride? Plzz wiffs a chewwy on towp!" I stopped and looked at my truck "Good luck!" In only a few minutes we were all in the car and singing along to Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I wasn't singing i was just listening to everyone else. We arrived at my house, they weren't staying in a hotel.Their family! It's around midnight my curfew. I unlocked the door to find my mom sitting on the couch next to my dad."Hey momma,remember that one guy named Niall Horan?" I said letting only jess.She just nodded her head."Well i...um..." studder only when i am hiding something.Thank someone did something,it was Niall. "Hello Mr. and Mrs.Perkins.Its Niall from Ireland!" he said so cheerful my moms eyes lit up."Oh my you are just so big! Why are you all the way out i was little ol' Kentucky?"She said hugging him."I had a concert tonight and we have a few free days to sight see." Niall said very happily "We?" she said so confused.I slapped myself in the face."He is in One Direction!" Then as if on cue the rest of them walked in."Ok this is how this will work.Boys in the living room. Girls stay in the bedroom. Got it!" my dad said i was so embarrassed.The guys stayed in the living room and me and Jessica walked up the stairs to my room.

*The next day*

I got out of bed and threw my hair into a loose ponytail.Jessica was still asleep and so was Haley. Haley is one of very few people i could talk to about anything.I glanced at my clock 10:48 (a.m).I opened my door and walked to the kitchen.I grabbed Fruit Loops, a big bowl and the milk.Whoops and a spoon. I walked into the living room and sat down on the floor then set everything down in front of me. I turned on the t.v only to find the best redneck show. Duck Dynasty! As i poured my cereal i heard a noise from behind me.I turned around only to find Mouse my puppy.Then it was in the kitchen, i got up slowly with Mouse right behind me.As i rounded the corner i heard,"Becca you know your butt doesn't look to bad in those shorts." I stopped dead. Wait i turned around only to find Josh my boyfriend for a few months.I jumped in to his arms and attached my lips to his. We broke away after a few seconds."Thank you." i whispered.We both smiled and silence fell between us until,"Becca can i have someone over?" Niall yelled through the house.Josh set me down and then Niall came around the corner. "Who is it?" I said going back to my food,"Just my girlfriend Miranda. So could she?" he whined I simply nodded and he walked out.Since when did he get a girl! I mean i love the guy but he was never the brave one to ask somebody to be with him.Random thoughts about this girl came into my head,'Was she pretty?' 'Fat or skinny or fluffy?' Questions like those floated throughout my mind.I stopped myself,Wait why do i even care that much anyway? Then it hit me,Oh no i don't like Niall like that or do i?