Chapter 8

Niall's P.O.V(:

I was driving to Becca's house and I just glanced over at Becca. She was fast asleep. "Becca, Becca wake up." I said only because she looked so uncomfortable. She slowly woke up," What happened? Where are we?" She said yawning. "Almost home. I woke you up ya know." I said looking at her. "Oh okay. I thought it was the giant elephant on the side of the road." She said rolling her eyes and looked out the window. I just laughed at her." This doesn't look like Louisville. More like Tennessee, did you drive to Tennessee?!" She yelled at me. " Yeah I did. Don't worry the lads and Haley and someone named Hannah I think are already there." Her eyes went wide "Why? Me, Haley, and Hannah all have school tomorrow!" Becca screeched and hit my arm. "Oww! No you guys have to job shadow someone. So me and the lads talked to the school and they finally agreed to what we asked. They told us you can job shadow anybody who doesn't have the same last name as you. Mine is Horan not Perkins. You're gonna job shadow me!" I said happily and she covered my mouth. " Okay just be quiet I am really tired and my head hurts." She said rubbing her head. "Sorry love." She nodded and tried to move back but I stopped her. "Come here. That can't be comfortable." I said watching the road. She hesitated but scooted over and rested her head in my shoulder. I put my arm around her and took my jacket off and layed it down on her. "Umm no take it back-" "No you are cold! Keep it I'll be alright." I said as she looked up at me. " Okay but take it back if you get cold, promise." She said drifting off. "Promise." I said turning the radio on softly and hummed to myself the rest of the way. Becca fast asleep and I am pretty sure she isn't gonna wake up soon.

Third Person P.O.V∞

- Same Day -

A few hours later they arrived at the cabin they were staying in. Niall didn't want to wake Becca up so he just fell asleep. They stayed there the whole night until Nialls phone rang and woke Becca up. "Niall wake up. We are at the cabin and your phone is ringing." Becca said but he didn't budge. She picked the phone up and answered it. "Hello?" she said checking her make-up in the mirror. "Yes this is Simon Cowell. Is Niall there?" said the person on the other side. " Oh yea his manager! He's right next to me-" "Great can I speak to him please." "He is asleep. I can tell him that you called." She said looking at Niall. "Okay thanks." Simon said and hung up. Becca shrugged her shoulders and layed the phone on the dash board. "Niall! Niall! Niall, they have food inside!" Becca said but he didn't budge she put her hair into a loose ponytail. She looked over to jim and he looked like he wasn't breathing. She checked his pulse, it was there he wasn't dead. "1...2...3..." Becca counted to her self. Then she smacked his head and he jolted up followed by Becca's laughter. He looked at her and smacked her leg, "Oww that really hurt!" She screamed grabbing her leg. This time he laughed. After they were down laughing at each other They walked up to the house and knocked. Zayn opened the door only with boxers and sweatpants on. They walked in and looked around. Becca stopped dead in her tracks.

∞ Becca P.O.V

I walked in the house laughing and rubbing my leg. But little did I know that they brought them I don't think Niall knew either cause he looked at me and pushed me up the stairs. We walked into a room which I am guessing is Harry's and Louis. Maybe Liam to but not sure. "Becca don't hate me I had no idea they were here. Just don't say anything if you don't want to I can buy them two tickets back home, if you want me to?" Niall said tearing up abit. I wrapped him into a hug and started tearing up myself. "Just promise you'll help me get through this today?" I whispered. "Yes, I will." his voice croaked. I giggled and I felt something. I felt the safest place is right here and now. A few minutes passed and we broke away and walked down stairs. Everybody looked up at us and stared. "I'm going to get something to eat." I said and walked into the kitchen. " Where were you guys, we were worried sick?!" Jessica said as Niall sat down next to Harry. "We went out not like it really mattered." Everybody got silent even me. "What does that even mean?" She said putting her hands on her hips. "Oh I'm pretty sure you know what I mean." Niall said taking the bowl of cereal I brought to him. I walked back into the kitchen. "Becca come on! This isn't fair, he can't talk to me like that! I am your bestfriend, so you even remember me?! He left you Becca, I stayed! Honestly i can't see why you even became friends with him in the first place. He eats like a pig, burps in public, and he is just so ug-" She said following me back to the kitchen. She was making me so mad! Before I knew it I accidentally squeezed the glass cup in my hand a little too hard. "Ahhhhhh! Becca what is wrong with you! Why are you acting like this!" she screamed. Everybody just watched in shock. I closed my eyes and felt something roll down my face. I looked down at my hands and saw blood and glass. I turned around and ran to the bathroom. I locked the door and put my I-pod in the dock and my favorite song came on. 'Heres to never growing up' By Avril Lavigne. "Becca open up!" Zayn said from the other side. I looked back down to my hands and pulled out a piece of glass and stomped my foot instead of screaming. "Open. Now." I heard Harry say. "Go Away!" I said pulling two more pieces out. "No!" i heard all the boys say.

- 3hours later∞-

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw everybody was gone. They left, they left me. Oh wait, they boys have a concert tonight! I sat down on the couch and saw a note laying on the coffee table. Niall wrote it.

" Hey Beccaboo! The lads and i took the girls out. Sorry we left you!! I will bring you back some food. Maybe some ice cream, if you're lucky! Lol (I really did laugh thats why I said LOL!) I hope your hands feel better. Go to bed when you get sleepy. Stay in my room i will stay on the couch or on the floor. Oh yeah concert was canceled.(:

Love- Niallier!(:"

I laughed and heard the door open and ran for the porch out back, still holding the note.

------------------------

Sorry it took so long!(:

We are off for the summer so hopefully i can update more often. Tell me if you like it or you hate it.

See ya next time peoples!!(: