Chapter 4

*After the concert!*

~Becca's P.O.V~

"See i told you they weren't bad!" Jessica said. "I'll admit they weren't as bad as i thought they would be. Can we just get out of here?" I pleaded i was tired! Jessica stopped dead i and her tracks, "No! We still get to go backstage!" she said grabbing my arm and pulled me into a random direction."So that's what these things are."i said looking down to the lanyard around neck. She just laughed and let my arm go. As I was walking by Jessica everybody was staring at either me or jess or both of us i really couldn't tell.But i have to give us two thumbs up! I mean i usually weird but right now we looked good! While this was happening in my head we finally reached the backstage door."Passes please." A really buff guy asked us we showed them to him then let is in.There was a few other girls there who looked like they were only 13-15.This brought be down they outbeat me and jess combined together!Miss little Richie riches over there! I giggled to my self. What was i saying i don't even know or understand what i'm talking about. It took everything I had not to bust out laughing right then and there.A few of the doors opened to reveal four cute guys.If jess heard me say that she'd be all over me with the ' I told you!'. "I thought you said there was five guys, there is only four?" i whispered to jess. She just gave me a look i knew that meant to say "Shut up!". Those random girls toke up the whole couch! There was only four of them! You could at least sit six people. They finally noticed me and jess and moved over a bit but only Jessica could fit i just sat on the arm. I got weird looks from the girls. I didn't care i already get enough at school.Then suddenly a blonde haired guy walked out of a room. "Sorry lad I couldn't find my snapback." his irish accent was strong. He looked up from the floor and met with my eyes for only a second. Why does he look so gosh darn familiar! The blonde hair, the crooked teeth, and his voice. Before i could stop myself i said, "Niall?" his head looked around at the girls. "Yea, thats my name!" he said confused. "Sorry i thought you were someone else." I said looking down at the bracelet my Niall in Ireland got me.I started to mess around with it to distract me."Its alright, i just don't get that alot." he said. After awhile Niall ran back to his room and came back with what looked like a photo."Excuse me.Can i see something?" I looked up to meet his eyes. I nodded. He took what was in his hands and held it up to my face. His face went blank "Rebekah?" My eyes went huge. "I knew it was you!" I said. Niall pulled me into a big hug and spun me around my feet came off the ground. He set me down. "Look at you!" I said looking at him up and down."No, look at you! You look amazing!" He said i felt my cheeks heat up abit. "It's been like forever!" i said moving the hair from infront of my face.He nodded. "Umm lad, you to know each other?" I think it was Louis.We both nodded then laughed.After that we all just talked about nothing in particular until we had to leave. "Bye Niall it was nice to see you again!" i said "Bye Becs!" we hugged and were about to leave then i thought of something,"Hold on!" i told Jessica then ran back to the guys."Wait,Niall!" he turned around. I went up to him and took his snapback.He was shocked.Before he could say anything i yelled, "Call me when you want it back!" Then ran to jess so we could leave. "I think i like them!"i said she just laughed at me.