Chapter 3

~Third person point of view~

As a few years passed things changed.

Niall is now in the biggest boyband in the country. They are well known as One Direction. He is now in a relationship with Miranda Cosgrove. They have been together for a few months now.Becca is trying to get good grades ( which means straight A's). She has dealt with loosing Niall but since he left she has been told there is something missing. She just isn't the same.Jessica tried her best to help Becca like Niall wanted her to. They both are seniors ( Becca and Jessica) graduation is only on a few months away.Now Niall and the rest of One Direction are preforming in Louisville.And Jessica just so happends to get two tickets to their concert. Becca hasn't ever heard of One Direction. She always heard that they were gay.Everyone she knew were obsessed with them.

~Becca's P.O.V ~↓

"Becca you are going to support me!" Jessica was yelling at me. "How do I support you at a random concert?" I looked her in the eyes. She had both of her hands on her hips. "To make sure I don't look like a total idiot. And so you can see that they aren't GAY! They are actually really HOT AND FINE!" Dang she was serious. I knew i wasn't getting away with not going. "Fine, fine! I'll go!" I said she smiled grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. "To the mall!" Jessica yelled and we got in the car, to the mall! Yay?

→At the mall←

So far we have done just this,

Starbucks

Forever 21

Deb

Starbucks

Body Central

Steak and Shake

Walmart

Dairy Queen.

You could say we have done alot. We got home just in time to get ready then leave.Jessica had to take a shower when we were at Dairy Queen she ran into a window. Her blizzard went all over her, it was like a explosion of ice-cream.Lol! While she was washing up. I decided to get ready I started on my outfit. Today i was wearing my blue lightwashed jean shorts with an Duck Dynasty shirt. I was also wearing my necklace that my mom got me it was a solid gray heart with "Rebekah" engraved in orange along with my baby blue vans. Jessica was wearing a directioners crop top with an black cami under-neath. She was wearing the same shorts as me. She was wearing an infinity necklace that i got her for her birthday a week ago,and pink vans.I straightened my hair to where it was pin straight but Jessica curled her hair. After we checked over ourselves we left.Off to the concert.Yay....

______________•

i hope you guys like the chapter it was kind of rushed. Please keep reading!(: