Niall's bestfriend.

.~Becca's P.O.V.~

"Come on Becca! You're up next!" My best friend Niall was yelling at me. "I know so shut it!" I said while laughing. Oh i am sorry i forgot to tell you where we are and why. To get to the point its a big choir competition. "Bardstown High School to the stage." That was our cue. I couldn't get the fact out of my head that hundreds of people were out in the crowd and even more that are watching at home on their t.v.'s. "I really don't know if i can do it, Niall. Im scared to death to death!" I said throwing myself into his chest. "Relax you are amazing!" He said while backing out of the hug. He lifted my chin up and looked in my eyes. "Rebekah Lyn Perkins look at me. You already stole the show by just showing up ans looking like ya do, just rock it!" He said without his gaze moving from my eyes. "Thanks Niall." i said giving him one last squeeze before walking on stage and letting out a big breath. Then i started singing, "You got me caught in all this mess i guess we can blame it on the rain. My pain is knowing i cant have you, i cant have you. Tell me does she get the same big rush when you go i said for a hug and your cheeks brush..." The crowd was going crazy. I was singing blame it on the rain by He is We. When we finished we bowed and walked off the stage. I ran over to Niall and jumped into his arms. "See i told you! You were amazing!" He said while spinning me around in a circle. I giggled as he set me back down on the ground. "Thanks but, i almost fell off the stage!" I said while we both just laughed. "We would like all three school choirs who preformed tonight on stage, please." said the announcer. Jessica (best friend) grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the stage. "No matter what happends ya'll we stick together. We are a family, one big happy,weird and crazy family. One more thing before they announce the winners, never lose faith no matter what happends!" I said to my group who were standing behind me. As i did this they had already who was announcing the awards. It was the one the only...Nikki Manaj. After everyone was quiet she finally spoke," Third place goes to..." she opened the little white envelope " Foster Heights High School!" Everyone clapped and cheered. My heart was racing we were always in third place. Jessica squeezed my hand. "First place goes to..." she opened the little white envelope again "Bardstown High School! Congratulations to everyone who participated tonight! Have a nice evening!" Balloons and confetti fell down onto everybody on stage. After everyone left me and Jessica were admiring the trophy then i interrupted her saying something. "I am sooooo hungry!" She just nodded in agreement. When we were in the parking i screamed loudly, "TO NANDOS IT IS!" I got a few weird looks by some people walking by. Now to Nandos.