Chapter 7

~ Becca's P.O.V~↓

I stopped at my aunts house so she could watch my dog.We were about to leave when my aunt asked to talk to me alone. Oh lord! I thought to ny self. Niall walked back to my car and I had no idea what my aunt wanted. "So whose the boy? Is he your new boyfriend? Becca I need details, plus you two look good together!" She was talking like crazy person on crack! " Sissy! ( thats what I call her(: ) His name is Niall and he is my FRIEND! He isn't my boyfriend, why does everybody think that. Besides Niall has a girlfriend. Her name is Miranda Cosgrove and he really likes her." I said putting my hands on the counter and looking her in the eyes. Sissy copied me, " What ever you say little miss." "Bye i'll call you later. Love ya!" I said walking out of the house. What is wrong with her? I thought as I jumped into the truck. "What did she want?" Niall asked watching me. "Nothing. Just her being her crazy self as always." I said trying to keep myself from looking at him. "So I take she hasn't changed any. I like her she is funny and cool!" He said instantly reaching to change the song. "Hey!!" i yelled as i tried to back out but had to stop and the car jerked forward. The car that just flew out of nowhere stopped and a blonde chick got out and started walking towards me.I undid my seat buckle and got out to."Becca wait!" Niall yelled but i just ignored him. " Maybe you and your boyfriend should watch where your going for once in your life!" She yelled and her voice was high pitched and squeaky. " Says the one who almost took me out!" i said looking her straight in the face when we were face to face. "Oh really I have the right away and you don't! So get over your self and just walk away and go cry to your daddy!" She said putting her hands on her hips. " My 'daddy'? Thats the best you could come up with!" I said rolling my eyes. Then I felt arms wrap around me and try to pull me away. The chick just rolled her eyes and walked back to her car and drove off. I stopped trying to get away from him and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Calm down, Beccaboo. Shes gone." Niall whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and we walked back to the truck. Two people that I've got mad at today, how many more?

∞Third person p.o.v∞

After the incident happened Becca and Niall started talking about old times. When Becca went to Ireland for the summer when she was only 13.

*Flashback*

"Mommy I have to go potty!" Becca's little sister, Haley yelled. She was only five years old and she always has to use the bathroom. "Ok, hold on sweetie!" their mom said while pulling in to a gas station. Becca took Haley inside and let her use the bathroom while their mom bought some snacks. Becca impatiently waited outside the door for her to finish. "I'm done!" Haley yelled and opened the door. Becca took her hand and walked to her mom. As soon as Haley saw her mom she took off and caught her off balance and Becca slipped. Before she hit she took someone else down with her. They groaned and Becca whimpered. Her mom didn't even notice. Becca grabbed her arm with was now bleeding and swollen. She looked over at the person who went with her. It was a guy! And he was kinda cute with his blonde hair with a slight touch of brown in it. With those sparkling blue eyes. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall I just lost my balance. I tried to grab something and turns out it was you. I am so so so so sorry!" Becca babbled on and on Niall looked slightly amused. " It's alright it's not like i'm going to sue you or anything." He said and let out a small laugh. But stopped when he saw her arm. "Ummm...." Niall said. "Sorry my name is Rebekah Perkins. Everybody calls me Becca for short." Becca out stretched her hand. "Pretty name, Rebekah. My name is Niall Horan, but everybody calls me Niall." He smiled and Becca giggled a little. " Becca your arm is bleeding." she looked down and saw it. Then noticed that she was sitting in a slushy and looked at Niall. " I know we just met and everything but I think my butt is frozen. Ya know since we are sitting in a slushy..." He looked down and got up then helped Becca up. Just great, just great! Becca thought to herself. "Thanks!" Becca said " You are welcome!" Niall piped up cheerfully. "Becca? Rebekah! Becca where are you?" Becca's mom came around the corner. " What in gods name happened to your arm?" she said taking her arm. Becca explained the whole situation apologized once again to Niall, "Becca seriously it's okay. I promise! Just promise you'll get your arm checked." Niall said giving her a hug and pointing at her arm. Becca just giggled abit and he smiled. Her mom helped Becca out of the store. Niall picked Haley up and walked right behind them.

*End of Flashback*

∞Becca P.O.V∞

"Becca it's almost 6'o clock. Whatcha wanna do?" Niall asked as they walked out of Steak and Shake. I just shrugged and looked at him in the eyes. "You are the one who wanted to-" "Ahhhhhhhhh! It's it's Niall James Horan!" Our heads whipped around to see a huge group of girls. "Run!" Niall said grabbing my hand.We ran and ran until we found a Starbucks and hid in the supply closet. After about 10 minutes Niall finally spoke, " Do you think that they maybe gone? Cause I want something to drink." I tied not to laugh," Ok i want something to drink too! I'll go out first ok?" He nodded. I slowly opened the door and didn't see anything suspicious. "Coast is clear!" I said and Niall walked out like nothing ever happened. This time I laughed until I turned around to leave. I started walking but stopped dead when I saw them. My eyes started to burn like crazy and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. " Becca, why did you st-. Oh my god what happened? Did you run into something? Did you hurt yourself? What happened?" Niall said standing in front of me. I tried to move but I was frozen, like a statue. My eyes were red and puffy and they didn't move at all. Niall just followed my eyes and saw them kissing. There they were my boyfriend and my bestfriend. Jessica and Josh. "Becca..." Niall started to talk but I ran out and being me slow as a turtle Niall caught me and pulled me into a hug. We must have been there for who knows how long. "Shhhh. Becca it's gonna be okay I promise. I'll be with you to get you through this." Niall whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and nodded. I looked over at his shirt and noticed he was wearing white. "Sorry bout your shirt. I'll buy you a new one." I said still looking at the blobs of mascara on his right shoulder. "It's fine I have more shirts. Lets get out of here." I nodded and handed my keys to him and hopped on his back and hid my face. Since it was covered in messy make up. I looked like a monster or an unknown creature to man. He sat me down in the passanger seat and I looked to the sky and noticed that it was getting dark and I looked at the clock at noticed it was around 8. Niall started driving and I slowly felt my eyes close. That was all it took and I was asleep.

------------↓

Hey guys I am so sorry it took me so long to update. I've just been busy with school and drama with my ex-friend. Hope you like it!