Chapter 11

Perrie's POV...

Zayn just dropped me off at my flat. I told him i was hanging with the girls so he wouldn't know im getting some pregnancy tests. Luckily he had interviews today.

I walked in and went straight up to my room. I took a shower and got dressed and did my make up. I went downstairs and saw Jade. I don't know how im going to do this..

"Hey Pez. What's up?" She asked

"Nothing. Want to go grocery shopping with me?"

"I just went"

"Well i was gonna buy a few other things"

"Oh sure let's go"

We got in the car and drove off. Technically im not lying to Zayn. I am with Jade. Plus, she doesn't know what im getting so it's a win win!

"What do you need?" Jade asked as we stepped inside. I was craving a chocolate cake...

"Cake mix" I said

"What's the occasion?"

"Just want some cake that's all" I said as a got a basket "Hey, can you go grab the mix while i pick up some more shampoo? Im running low"

"Yeah just chocolate?"

"Yup! And whatever kind of frosting" I said as i began walking off

I quickly walked towards the pharmacy area. I scanned through the isles until i found what i needed.

I picked out the one that looked the most accurate and grabbed 3. After that i bought them and shoved them in my bag so Jade wouldn't see. Luckily the cashier was old so she didn't recognize me. Then i went back and grabbed some shampoo.

By the time i was done, i met up with Jade and we payed for the stuff.

"Im tired. Im going to go take a nap. I haven't been sleeping very well" I said.

"Okay. If im out when you wake up, im just with a friend"

"Harry?" I smirked at her

"Oh shut up" She said

I quickly walked up to my room and locked the door. I opened my bag up and grabbed the 3 boxes out. I went to the bathroom and locked the door.

I opened up all 3 boxes and pulled the sticks out. At this point i was shaking. I pulled my pants down and sat down on the toilet and started peeing.

After i peed on all 3 sticks i had to wait at least 3 minutes.

That 3 minutes went by very slowly.

What happens if it's positive?

What will everyone think?

A million questions filled my head.

At this point the 3 minutes have been up.

I shakily walked back over to the counter and grabbed the first stick, then the second, then the third.

I looked at all 3 of them...

Harry's POV...

I was at our last interview. I was sitting in between Louis and Niall.

"So Harry, we've all been seeing things about you and Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall. Is there anything going on?" She asked dying to know the gossip.

I don't understand why everyone needs to know all of this. It's my life not theirs. They don't need to know every single aspect of it.

"No. Nothing's going on. We're just good friends" I said

"Oh i don't believe that! There has to be something going on!" She insisted

"Well no we're just friends" I said

"So there's no feelings between you guys?" That question caught me off guard. They normally don't ask things like that. Even i wasn't 100% sure that it was a definite no.

"No. There isn't" I said getting annoyed. She got the hint and moved on to the next question

When the interview was over we all went out to eat.

"So are you sure there's nothing going on with you guys?" Niall asked as he took a mouth full of his food

I sighed. I don't really know how to answer that

"I think that's a yes!" Louis exclaimed

"I didn't even say anything!" I defended myself

"Well then what's your answer?"

"I-i don't know" I said defeated

"Ha! I knew it!" Louis yelled

"Why don't you take her on a date?" Liam suggested

"Well i don't know if she likes me!"

"The least she can do is say no."

"She might laugh or something! I don't know!"

"Woah guys. Harry's actually worried about asking someone out. He must have fallen hard!" Zayn joked. Have I?

"Jade's a nice girl. She wont do any of that" Liam said.

I was still worried. I don't think she'd want to date me because of what i did. Or because of whats happening. Im honestly still surprised she's helping me.

Louis and Eleanor got up and left to go do whatever so me and everyone else went back to our own places.

I had Jade come over and we talked about the situation.

We didn't know when it would happen and we didn't know what she was going to do.

All she said was that i was going to regret not paying her back for what she did.

Claire really get's under my skin.