I'll Do Anything You Ask, I Wanna Hold You Bad

Chapter 12: Zac's POV

I whimpered sadly. Those eyes twinkled in my head constantly like sapphires blazing in the sunlight. I treasured every word that fell from those luscious lips. If only she wasn't Indi's best friend - I would.

I stared at the picture of her and my sister hugging at the park- longing for my sisters body to morph mysteriously into mine. I want her. I've always wanted her. I once joined Indi and her in the sitting room while Tabby was having a sugar rush from eating too many 'Super Sour Snakes' and my God, that girl can grind! I just stood there with some random Scouting For Girls song playing in the background while she danced around me and Indi. It was absolutely hilarious but also freakin' hot! I've never wanted a moment to last so long in my life.

I gazed at the picture a little longer, tracing her face with my finger, somehow feeling that by doing so it brought me slightly closer to touching her. That's when I noticed a presence in the room - the slight movement of air at the back of my neck. I quickly turned the picture over and spun round to see a familiar face gazing at me.  

I swear I felt myself melt as I watched her watching me.

"Urrrrmm, yeah, film's finished... we were wondering whether you'd like to join in our group game of Spin The Bottle? Our whole group are all up for it so it should be a laugh..."  

This was my chance! If luck could just stay on my side then this was how I could get her attention!

"Yeah sure! I'm always up for a bit of shameful humiliation on a Winters evening!" I chuckled, hoping to God I seemed cool. She giggled her adorable giggle and grabbed my hand, yanking me off the chair and bouncing off down stairs doing her strange half skip/run thing.

* * *

"Waaaaaaaay! C'mon Zac, you gotta kiss her!" Tabby mocked cheekily.

I stared at Dani in disgust. I am not kissing my sister. That is just not right. No way. Not ever. 

"Urrrrmm no. You know what, that's just one step tooooooo far ok!" I laughed awkwardly. 

"Spoil sport," Tabby teased, looking a bit deflated. 

"I'll spin again? I just really can't kiss that - I mean look at it!" I exclaimed, winking at Dani who looked just as grossed out as I did.

"No!" April growled, "This is the whole point of the game! Now get your kissy lips on and kiss de gurl!!"

"Kiss. De. Gurl. Kiss. De. Gurl!" everyone began chanting cruelly.

We both closed our eyes tight as possible, lent forward and touched lips quickly before backing off as fast as humanly possible, wiping our lips in disgust.

"Well that was sexy. I found that quite arousing," Tabby mocked raising her eyebrows at me, smirking. Wow... As gross as kissing Dani was, any attention from Tabby was worth the stars to me. "Ok, my turn!" Tabby squealed in excitement. Please be me. Please be me! I prayed silently, glaring at the bottle as it drifted slowly round the circle, teasing me until it came to a halt.

I looked up at her, trying to read her expression. She giggled at turned to me, eyes sparkling with the happiness which always came with her. I could get lost in those eyes for hours as the many different shades of blue melted into each other. I could hear everyone jeering outside my little world of Tabby, but I didn't care, this was my chance.

I took her chin in my hand, her skin so warm and soft it sent tingles through my veins. I bent my head slightly to the left and moved in slowly, wanting the moment to last forever. I closed my eyes as our lips touched and I felt fireworks explode in my head. My lips were set on fire as hers caressed mine, I don't know how long it lasted but everything seemed to freeze and I knew that this was where I was meant to be.

Just as soon as we were connected, we seemed to be apart again. My throat was jammed, my heart was throbbing in my ears from excitement and it felt as if speaking was impossible. It was like my brain had melted and dribbled out my ears. I just stared at her, unable to move, knowing that soon she'd realise I was staring at her but still unable to turn away.

"Ooooh watch out Luke, better keep an eye on those two! That was steamy," April laughed, winking at Luke who was also chuckling away. It's times like these when it's a good thing you can't read people's thoughts or he would have murdered me by now.

I turned to face Tabby who was sitting giggling away, red faced from blushing and looking as adorable as ever. She looked up at me, smiling a cheeky little smile while biting her lip. I grabbed her round the waist and pulled her up close to me tickling her until she was practically in tears on my lap. Feeling her so close to me seemed to send shock waves right across my body, my skin tingled and my heart was screaming at me to make her mine but how could I? She has a boyfriend. I mean he's a bit of a div, not 'that' attractive and he has some odd ability to flirt with any girl he pleases without them feeling awkward. Obviously Tabby must 'like' him, but she can do better. I've seen him with his other girly friends acting like he's top dog- give him his due, he hasn't cheated on her - but she deserves someone who'll give her his undivided attention.

"Right guys, me and Tabs are off so we'll see you later." Luke chuckled scooping Tabby off the floor who was still recovering from being tickled. When she finally regained composure she gazed up at Luke as he kissed her nose and she scrumpled it up, smiling, looking adorable as always.

"Keep it to the bedroom guys, seriously!" Indi shouted, chucking a cookie at them which Tabby skilfully caught and chomped down in les than three bites.

"Nom!" Tabs exclaimed, mouth full of crumbs. "Whaaat?! I'm a cookie monster..." she chuckled in response to my raised eyebrows. At which point Luke grabbed her round the waist and yanked her out the door. I could feel my heart sink slightly as her scent followed her out the door. I knew what they would be doing. Oh how I wanted to be in Lukes shoes right now.....

So loads of support for Kate aka Speshalk!!!! Tell her (and me) what you think!!!! Love you guys Stargirlx27 xxx