chapter 13

Cassie's POV: I looked at my phone and it said it was 5:45 so we decided to head back to the guys. "Ok girls go to your dressing rooms we figured you girls wanted to share so you are" Jayy said and walked off. "He so gets us" I said. "Yes he does" she said. We followed a lady and she showed us to our room. I picked out a BOTDF shirt black converse and gray skinny jeans to wear. Tawshia picked her matching BOTDF shirt black skinny jeans and black vans. We straightened our hair and put on a little bit of makeup and we were ready to go. By time we were finished it was 6:45 so we hurried to where Dahvie and Jayy were and hot our instructions. "Ok so first we are singing Candy land then Yo Ho then you girls will help sing bewitched like last time then we will sing Star power and you girls with finish off with Sexting oh and don't worry we have you trampolines" Jayy told us.

It sounds like tonight is gonna be fun but I'm still nervous. We decided to make a tradition out of last time and hopped on their backs and as they started running in I saw over thousands of people it was kind of scary. We got to the trampolines and Dahvie and Jayy threw us off of them me and Tawshia both landed on our butts and bounced back up. I kind of spaced out while I was jumping I was in my own little world I heard them finish off Yo ho and I knew that was our cue to go up there. We sang it exactly like last time but this time me and Tawshia laughed while we weren't singing because of the guys hair. After the song we ran back and they sang Star Power. I was really nervous about singing the whole song with only Tawshia but I knew I could do it.

We jumped off the trampolines and Jayy and Dahvie threw us their micro phones. We got into place the band started playing and me and Tawshia started singing we sang every single part.

New message from BOTDF

Sext sext sext me

Sext sext sext me

Lesson three is just a tease

Send those nudes

(I don't feel like writing the rest)

We got to the end of the song and everyone started cheering I looked back to see that Dahvie and Jayy were gone. The crowd started laughing they had to be near. "Guys we need help where are they" I asked the crowd. The crowd pointed and Dahvie and Jayy were each holding a rope. I looked up to see something connected to the rope over us. "Run" I screamed but we were too late. Dahvie and Jayy picked up the micro phones. "Now that's what I call antiquing" Jayy said laughing. Me and Tawshia ran off the stage acting like we were embarrassed but really we were going to get them back they kept talking to the fans on stage and me and Tawshia figured out a plan. We went to the freezer grabbed all the trays of ice there was 7 for each of us we got big buckets and filled them with water and dumped the ice in.

We walked onto the stage and everyone gasped. Me and Tawshia started running and we jumped onto the trampolines and threw the water on their heads. "I HATE YOU" Jayy screamed. Me and Tawshia ran to the steps on the stage and went into the crowd so they couldn't find us. Everyone wanted autographs and selfies with us we took some with a few but that was it because we had to get out of there. Everyone parted their way for Dahvie and Jayy and I screamed for them to close it so they couldn't get through but they didn't. So Dahvie and Jayy caught up to us grabbed us and threw us over their shoulders. "Help were being kidnapped" I screamed. Everyone was laughing and taking pictures Dahvie and Jayy were suckimg wet with bright pink hair and me and Tawshia were covered in baby powder.

They made their way out of the crowd into the stage and then left it they dropped us in our dressing rooms and me and Tawshia started laughing. "Ok this is going way to far" Jayy said. "Ya the pranking needs to stop" Dahvie said. "But..." Me and Tawshia both said. They didn't answer they just walked out. We cleaned ourselves up as much as we could before the meet and greet. I was kind of sad now because I felt like Dahvie and Jayy hate us and I feel like they were punishing us. Me and Tawshia walked out were the meet and greet was hugged them and apologized. We didn't want them to be mad at us. We stayed meeting with fans for two hours but then we started getting tired and we decided to leave. We drove to a hotel because it would take way to long to drive back home and me and Tawshia decided to before we went to bed to play hide in seek. You can hide anywhere in the hotel its really fun.

After about a half hour we stopped because we thought for sure we were about to pass out but me and Tawshia forgot what room we were in so we went down to the desk lady. "What room is Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe staying in" I asked kindly. "I can not give that information out" she said. "But were their daughters" I replied. "Oh ya totally" she said. Wow I don't like her at all. I texted Dahvie but he wouldn't answer so I texted Jayy and he wouldn't answer either so we decided to go from room to room knocking on the doors eventually we had to find out. Sure its not safe to do that but who cares we should be fine.

Hiii pwease vote and comment and follow if you want lol anyways peace out girl scouts✌✌✌