chapter 4

Cassie's POV: Were going to get our hair dye mines going to be blue and Tawshia's is going to be rainbow like Dahvie had in the Bewitched music video. Were super excited to get our hair died and after we get back and they die our hair we are going to make my first you tube video. We are planning on doing the cinnamon challenge. Dahvie just got finished dying my hair so im getting ready and setting up for the youtube video were doing it in the kitchen. Tawshia just walked in and her hair is died to we decided to wait until our hair dries to do the video. I got out some spoons and cinnamon and cups to spit into just in case. I also got us each a bottle of water.

Mine and Tawshias hair is finally dry. And we are ready to do the video. I got the camera set up and we started.

Hey im Cassie and today im with my sister Tawshia, Jayy Von Monroe and Dahvie Vanity. We are going to be doing the cinnamon challenge and to be honest im a little nervous anyways here we go

We all put a tablespoon of cinnamon in our mouth and instantly started making gagging noices. The cinnamon completly dried out my mouth and spit. It was kinda hard to breath so i went to spit it out in a cup but it wouldnt come out so i took a drink of the water swished it around in my mouth and spit it out. Everyone else did the same thing.

Ok guys that was horrible and im not going to nominate anyone because it really sucks and i dont want anyone else to suffer. Anyways make sure you subscribe but anyways love ya guys peace out girl scouts.

And that was how my first video ended. Tomorrow we are going to be doing Tawshias youtube video. "Hey can we get something to eat im hungry" i asked "Sure do you guys wanna go to taco bell?"asked Jayy. "Sure" me and Tawshia answered at the same time. We got in the car and started heading to Taco Bell. "K what do you want" Jayy asked "i want a starburst freezy thingy and nachos" i said. "I want the same" said Tawshia. We pulled up and got our food and headed back to the house once we got back i went to my room and decided to get online on my laptop and check twitter, instagram, and snapchat. I followed back as many people as i could because i know what its like to want someone to follow you but you dont think you have a chance of them following you. I also tried to respond to some messages that they sent me.

I decided to go in the living room and turn on the tv. I decided to watch Spongebob. Yes i said Spongebob dont judge me there is nothing wrong with a 14 year old girl watching Spongebob. While i was watching Spongebob in the middle of it Tawshia came in jumped on the couch and watched it with me. "BEST SHOW EVER!!" She screamed. "Ya i know" i said. And Jayy and Dahvie walked in. "What are you girls doing" asked Dahvie. "Watching Spongebob" i said and he laughed. "Out of all the things in the world you watch spongebob" Jayy said. "Yup" Tawshia said. "Why" asked Dahvie, me and Tawshia looked at eachother "Because its freaking awesome" we screamed at the same time. We all started laughing. "Tonight were going to have a party." Jayy said. "Why"i asked him "well why not" he answered "true" i said laughing.

It's almost time for the party so im getting ready. I put on mascara and eyeshadow. And put on my FIR shirt and skinny jeans and put on my vans. People started arriving and there was alcohol. Hopefully Jayy and Dahvie wont get drunk this time because they have another concert tomorrow night. "You might not wanna get drunk tonight" i said to Dahvie "ya i know" he said i also said that to Jayy but he said he's still gonna drink just not to much. Around 12 i decided to go to bed because we have to go on a long ride tomorrow for the concert. I couldnt fall asleep so i decided to take a little walk outside. I went around the block and some people realized who i was so i took pictures with them and went home and went to bed.

A/N sorry this chapter is short but anyways vote and comment please byeee