chapter 6

Cassie's POV: After both of the girls got on their trampolines Jayy and Dahvie started singing Candyland and me and Tawshia started singing along while jumping. They were right it is hard to sing while jumping. I did a front flip and almost fell off the trampoline I was so sad when the song ended because I love that song. Next they sung sexting and me and Tawshia went a little to crazy on that song. When the song ended I jumped onto the girls trampoline that was in front of me and asked if she was having fun and Tawshia did the same and the both said yes and I told them to stay after with me after the concert. After sexting Jayy and Dahvie sung Yo ho! And then star power. After they sung star power they turned and looked at us. "Tawshia and Cassie please come up here" Jayy said. Me and Tawshia were so confused but we walked up anyways. "Ok we are going to be singing Bewitched now and we would like Tawshia and Cassie to sing along" Dahvie said my jaw dropped and they threw us two microphones Dahvie told us to sing the girl parts and we said ok. I'm really nervous I have never really sung in front of anyone besides Tawshia before. But then the song started me and Tawshia even did the evil laugh at the beginning.

We started singing and it was so much fun. It was so fun and I was so sad when it ended. Dahvie and Jayy thanked everybody and we went off the stage. The two girls that were on the trampolines came with us. "Hey what's you girls Instagram, twitter and Kik if you have one" I said to them and they told me so I followed them on twitter and Instagram and so did Tawshia and we messaged them on Kik. We took pictures together and posted them all over Instagram and Twitter. "Ok well we have the meet and greet now so I'll message you later guys it was nice meeting you bye!!" I said and we hugged and they left. The meet and greet took two hours it was fun though I love meeting fans. After the meet and greet we headed home the ride was going to be two hours again so I took my phone out and measaged the girls on Kik then I made a group with them me and Tawshia so we could all talk.

AN ok so the girls names are going to be Lainie and Carrie so you aren't confused

Cassie: hey guys

Lainie: hiii

Tawshia: hola my chicas

Carrie: lol heyy

"Hey Dahvie can we have a party tonight and invite Lainie and Carrie over" I asked. "Not tonight but they can go ahead and spend the night if they are allowed" he said. "Yay thanks" I said

Cassie: hey where do you guys want to stay the night tonight Dahvie and Jayy said you could if you were allowed to.

Lainie: Omg I'll ask my mom right now

Carrie: me too!!

Tawshia: I hope you guys can it would be awesome!!

Lainie: my mom said yes!!!

Carrie: so did mine

Cassie: ok well I'll text you when we get home so you know when you can head over. I'll see you there!!!

Lainie: Can't wait byeeee

Carrie: bye

Tawshia: adios

1 hour 40 minutes later: "Finally home" I said and everyone laughed. "I'm gonna go text Lainie are you able to text Carrie?" I asked Tawshia. "Yerp" she said. I went to my room and texted Lainie she said she'll be here in around a hour and I said ok. Tawshia said that Carrie said she was gonna be here in a hour too. "K I'm gonna get ready" I said. "Ready for what" Tawshia asked I'm gonna make a YouTube video with them in it" I said and got my camera and lap top set up. "Were here!!!" I heard Carrie and Lainie scream. I ran to the door I was so excited. Tonight is going to be so much fun and since me and Tawshia lived in a foster home we never had sleepovers so this is our first one.

AN sorry I know it's short please comment and vote and please follow and read my other stories thanks so much peace out girl scouts✌✌✌