chapter 5

Cassie's POV: I just woke up to the sound of rain boring down. "Great now I'm going to be tired all day" I said and let out a yawn. I went to the living room to watch TV because nobody else was up yet. But were leaving in two hours so they should be getting up soon. I was really bored after watching TV for only 10 minutes so I decided to wake Tawshia up. "Wake up I'm bored" I said while shaking her. "Then go to sleep because I'm still tired" she said. "Nope come on Spongebobs on" I said. She imeaditly jumped up "Race you to the living room" Tawshia said and we took of running. "Oof" I yelled. I ran directly into Jayy. "Sorry" I said. He just laughed and walked off. Me and Tawshia went to the living room to watch Spongebob and while we were waiting Dahvie walked in. "Hey, were leaving in a half hour so get ready" he said to me and Tawshia. "Kk" I said and me and Tawshia went to get ready.

I'm packing a portable charger,charger hair brush, ear buds, extra clothes and extra shoes. I was ready within 10 minutes and two minutes after I was done Tawshia walked in with a bag. "I'm done" she said. "Ya me too" I said and sat on my bed. "Girls are you ready" I heard Dahvie yelled. "Ya" me and Tawshia both yelled. "Ok then let's go ahead and leave early" he yelled again. I hopped in the car and tried to get comfy but it didn't work. Jayy started the car and we drove off. This is going to be a long ride it takes 2 hours. We got on the highway and I put my ear buds in to listen to music. Bewitched came on, on my phone and I forgot that I was the only one that could hear it and I started singing. Tawshia joined in and eventually so did Dahvie and Jayy. It was so fun I was kinda sad when it endedbye

You got me bewitched
Cause I'm under your spell
You must be a witch.

My phone started ringing I looked at the message and it was from my  friend Chloe.

Chloe: hey since your famous now you just decide to ditch me.

Me: I didn't ditch you.

Chloe: oh ya that's why you haven't been visiting me or anything.

Me: well its kinda hard you live all the way across the country and I never have time because Dahvie and Jayy are always busy.

Chloe: sure whatever I know you just forgot about me but bye.

Cassie: ok fine bye

I'm really annoyed now I didn't forget about Chloe and I don't know why she has to act like I did. "Cassie are you ok you look upset" Tawshia said. "Ya I'm fine" I said. "You sure" she asked. "Yes I'm positive" I said and put y phone down and put my ear buds back in. I ended up falling asleep. "Cassie wake up were here" Jayy whispered in my ear. "But I don't wanna get up" I said. "And why is that" he asked laughing. "Because I don't feel like walking" I said and he laughed. "Here I'll give you a piggy back ride" he said "kk" I said and jumped onto his back. Tawshia ended up jumping on Dahvies back because he said he would give her a piggy back ride too. While we were walking in I saw people taking pictures I felt my phone buzz and checked it.

"Aww this is so cute Dahvie and Jayy are giving Cassie and Tawshia piggy back rides into the concert" someone tweeted and tagged all four of us in it. I laughed when I saw it. I looked over to some people that I saw taking the pictures and waved. I followed the girl who tweeted that. When we walked in me and Tawshia still didn't get off their backs because we didn't feel like walking still. There was so many people there already and so any people we staring at us and taking pictures. I don't like smiling in pictures so I stuck my tounge out and did a peace sign with my fingers. My phone started blowing up from getting tagged in their posts. But one tweet really caught my eye.

Hey guys I know what @cassieluvsgreen phone number is its 419-203-7656

My jaw dropped when I saw who tweeted it. It was Chloe. I kept getting phone calls and I ended up shutting my phone off because I was getting annoyed. "Girls you need to get off our backs were about to go on stage" Dahvie said. "Please don't make us o don't wanna walk" I pleaded. Jayy and Dahvie looked at each other. Which caused me and that caused me and Tawshia  to look at each other. "Well I guess you girls can stay on our backs because we have a little surprise" Jayy said. Me and Tawshia looked at each other again. Jayy and Dahvie started walking on stage with me and Tawshia still on their backs. I saw four gigantic trampolines. My jaw dropped.

Dahvie and Jayy started running as I held on for my life.They stopped in front of the trampolines and they threw me and Tawshia off their backs and onto two of the trampolines. Then they started talking to the audience. "Alright so concerts are always fun to perform and to attend and we thought it would be so much more fun if we added trampolines." Jayy said. "Now we aren't going to be jumping that would be way to difficult to do while singing so Tawshia and Cassie are going to pick two people to come up here for the other two trampolines so get your phones and tweet #trampoline and tag them in it and the will each pick one person" Dahvie said. I took my phone out and turned it back on. As my phone started blowing up. Dahvie and Jayy threw me and Tawshia their microphones I picked a person from random. "Ok I pick @loverofall" I said and I heard someone scream and they got helped up to the stage by Dahvie and Jayy. "I pick @lovecats" Tawshia said.

Hey guys sorry it took so long for me to update anyways please vote and comment what you think. Peace out girl scouts!!!