chapter 19

Cassie's POV: Landon walked over to me with his phone. "Smile or you'll be punished" Andy threatened. I didn't want to take any chances so I smiled. Landon put the picture on Twitter and Tagged me Tawshia Dahvie and Jayy.

"Ran away with the love of my life"

Is what the tweet said.

I kept watching him on his phone but then he walked away. I was hoping Jayy and Dahvie would know that they can trace the phone. "You're not going to get away with this" I said after Landon walked out and it was just me and Andy. "What makes you think that" he said coming closer to me. "I have my reasons" I said smiling at him. "Tell me or you will be punished" he said to me but I didn't believe him so I stayed quiet. He slapped me across the face extremely hard. "That didn't hurt" I lied my face was having a burning sensation from him slapping me. "Cassie let's take another picture" Landon said and he walked over to me. I quickly made scratches in my face. It said SOS I don't know how either of them didn't notice they're idiots. "Andy I never liked your music and turns out I never will" I said and he just shrugged. "Well that's your loss" he said and he walked out of the room.

"Come on babe you're sleeping with me" Landon said as he undid the ropes. "Don't run or you'll be punished" he said and I didn't bother putting up a fight. We got up to where his room was and he hand cuffed me to the bed and walked out to get some water and Andy walked in. "Why did you help" I asked him. "Well you see I have hated Dahvie and Jayy for awhile now and you are one of their prized possessions" he said smiling. I wouldn't talk anymore because I was to upset. He walked out and a little not later Landon walked in with a glass of water and he forced me to drink it. My throat I was really dry so I didn't mind being forced to drink it. I quickly drank the glass and handed it back to him. He sat it on the dresser and looked at me. "If I take these off promise you won't run" he said and I just looked into his eyes. "Ya whatever I promise" I said and he started taking them off. "I'm going to put this glass up stay here" he said and locked the door from the outside. What is with these idiots there is literally a window right above me. I climbed onto the dresser and broke the window open and crawled out. I landed on a pile of flowers and stated running towards a field.

"Come with me" I heard Landon say as he grabbed my arm. "What are you doing" I said trying to pull away from him. "Here get into the corn field and I'll explain" he said and we ran into the corn to hide. "Andy isn't my Uncle he kidnapped me too and he made me act like he was my uncle that's why I took the hand cuffs off of you and left because I knew you would go out the window now let's go" he said and we started running and I heard Andy shout. "Get back here now" he screamed and I heard him running. "Come on" Landon said and he kept ahold of my hand. "Where even are we it took so long to get her" I asked confused. "We're in Texas" he answered and I kept running. "That's so far from home" I said and a tear slipped down my cheek. "I got this back before Andy took it again" he said waving his phone. "Call Dahvie" I said and I gave him his number. "He said go into some store and wait there afterwards when they get into Texas they want the address" Landon said and we took off running again.

We finally found some stores we ran into Walmart. "Ok we need to stay out of sight let's find somewhere to hide and we can talk" he said and we went and found where the family restroom was. "Landon I'm scared" i said and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Everything will be fine I promise" Landon said and he gave me a hug. "Hello is anyone in here" I heard a voice of a man say. "Andy" I whispered. "Goodness sake you can never get privacy anymore these days" I said in a weird voice trying to sound like a grandma. "Sorry" he said and he went away. "Text Dahvie and tell him what just happened" I told Landon and he did. "He said go somewhere else but be careful he said it would be best to go with a employee" Landon said and put his phone in his pocket. "Ok let's go" I said as we snuck out of the bathroom. We went up to an employee in the electronic area. "Hi we need some help" I said looking around. "What do you need help with" the man asked us putting down what he had been working on. "This....this guy he kidnapped us.....we're from California and he....he brought us here.....my dad is on his way to get us....but the kidnapper is her right now" I said and started shaking because I saw Andy cone around the corner.

"He's right there" Landon said pointing at Andy. "Come with me" the employee said and we started running into a room that said employees only. "Ok you kids can stay in here I'll tell my boss and if the guy comes in here I will be in the electronic section all day" he said and walked out.

Tawshia's POV: we are halfway to Texas we will be there in a hour because we are taking a plane. I'm really happy to get to see Cassie again, but I'm really upset because I love Andy but all of this just ruined my thoughts about him completely. Dahvie's phone rang and he hurried and picked it up. After he hung up he looked worried. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong though he told me to sleep but I can't. Not until Cassie is back.

Hiii I regret everything on this right now peace out girl/boy scouts