chapter 25

Cassie's POV: We got home two hours later and Dahvie and Jayy let the guys stay over because it was late so they were going to stay in the guest room tonight. Me and Tawshia went into our rooms and put everything away and then I went back into her room. "Do you want to try and pull an all nighter" I asked and she looked at the time. "3am and I'm not tired at all so sure" she said and I sat down on her bed. "I'm hungry" I said as my stomach grumbled. "Let's go make us a feast" Tawshia said and we got up and went to the kitchen and Dahvie and Jayy were standing in there talking again but stopped as soon as we walked in. Something had to be up and I was going to find out. "What are you girls doing up I figured you were going to sleep" Dahvie asked and Jayy yawned. "We're pulling an all nighter" I answered and went and got into the fridge. "Ok but keep it down because I'm going to sleep" Jayy said and he walked out of the kitchen. Dahvie walked out after him and Tawshia walked over to the fridge with me. "seriously we have no food" she said as I shut the door.

"We could make some" I suggested. "Us make food ya right we would burn the house down" she said and we both laughed and then Landon and Drake walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing" I asked as they started walking towards us. "I have to ask you a question" Landon said and he went to grab my hand but I put it behind my back before he could. "Will you be my girlfriend" he asked me smiling. "We're already dating thanks to Dahvie and Jayy" I said and looked at Tawshia. "Well ya but I figured it would be nice to actually ask" he said still smiling. "Ok ya sure" I said and his smile got wider. "So what are you doing in here"Drake asked and I saw him try to grab Tawshia's hand but she stomped on his foot. "We're trying to find food" I said and started opening cabinets. "We could go somewhere and get some" Landon said and I looked at him like he was crazy. "At the devil's hour you want to go outside and walking three miles to get something to eat" I said and he smiled. "Actually yes because I'm hungry" he said and he rubbed his stomach. "Whatever let's go" I said and we grabbed our phones and walked outside.

"Holy crap this is freaky" Tawshia said as soon as we got to the road. "We're going to get killed or something" I said and I couldn't help but look around where we were. "Hold my hand so we won't get pulled away from eachother" Landon said holding out his hand. "Nice try but no" I said and he put his hand down. "Let's walk faster" I said because I was starting to get really creeped out. "Maybe we should just go back" Tawshia said and I thought about it. "No way you scaredy cats" Drake said and he laughed. "Why" me and Tawshia said at the same time. I was walking and I almost tripped over a rock and I grabbed onto the first thing I could. Sadly it was Landon's hand. "Sorry" I said and went to let go. "Don't be" he said and held onto my hand tighter. Well I guess I have to hold his hand now. I could see Drake keep looking at Tawshia's hand but I doubt she wants to hold his.

"Tawshia may I please hold your hand" he asked and she looked at him and his hand was out. "Fine" she said as she grabbed his hand. "Its already been 15 minutes its going to take like another half hour to get there at the rate were going" I said and I started to shiver. "Someone's behind me" I screamed and looked back. "No one is behind you why did you think someone was" Landon asked confused. "Whenever someone comes up behind me I get cold chills" I said and started walking faster. "Guys I think this was a bad idea" Drake said and pointed over to a big group of guys starting to walk in our direction. "Run" Landon said and we started to run back to the house. "Don't let go of us" Drake said as we ran faster. But the group of guys were really fast. "Come on we can get big money for them" I heard one of the guys yell. "I'm calling Jayy" Tawshia said and she pulled out her phone. "They're coming they said keep running home they're running in our direction" she said and we all tried to run faster but we couldn't.

"They're coming" I screamed as I saw Dahvie and Jayy running towards us. "Get away from them" Jayy yelled as the ran to us. "Two against seven I thinks its clear who is going to win" one of the guys said as Dahvie and Jayy walked up to them. "Go home" Dahvie yelled at us. "No" I said and they started all throwing punches as one guy ran towards all of us. I just smiled and dug into my pocket. "You think I would leave the house without this" I asked and pepper sprayed him and he fell to the ground screaming in pain. "Good idea Cassie keep doing that" Tawshia screamed. I went up into the crowd and kept spraying being careful of Dahvie and Jayy. "Let's go home" Jayy said and they walked behind us. We got home and Dahvie locked the door. "What were you doing out there" Jayy asked us. "We were hungry" I said looking at the ground. "Go to bed now" Jayy shouted and we ran to our rooms and went to sleep.

I woke up remembering what had happened earlier that day. I looked at my phone and it was 1:34. Wow I must have been exhausted. I walked out to the living room because I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there was a lady standing there. "Cassie" she asked and I just stood there for a second confused. "Dahvie Jayy someone's at the door" I screamed and everyone came to the door. "Cassie, Tawshia, I'm your mother"

The End if you want me to make a sequel comment and tell me but it won't be out for awhile because I'm starting to only do one book at a time peace out girl/boy scouts