chapter 20

Cassie's POV: We waited in the room for what seemed like forever and then Landon got a message saying they were here. We told them where we were and they came up to us. "Tawshia I've missed you so much" I said as we ran toward each other crying and hugged each other. "We need hugs too" Dahvie said laughing and I hugged Dahvie and Jayy. "Can we go home as soon as possible I don't want to be here much longer" I said while looking around nervous. "Don't be scared if I see Andy I will beat the crap out of him" Jayy said putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me because I suddenly got a chill down my spin and when I looked back I saw Andy hide around the corner. "Let's go.....now" I said and started walking but Jayy stopped me. "You saw him didn't you" he asked me and I looked down. "Where at" he asked and I looked up. "There" I said and pointed the direction I saw him. Jayy and Dahvie both started walking over towards where I pointed and Me Tawshia and Landon followed. "Stay back" Dahvie said as we saw Andy when we turned the corner. "Woah woah it wasn't my idea it was that boys and it was a prank" Andy said and Dahvie punched him in the stomach. "I'm not lying it was I prank" Andy said again shielding himself and Jayy punched him in the face.

"I can prove it" Andy said hurrying and reaching for his phone. Then Dahvie went to kick him. "Wait" Andy screamed and handed Jayy the phone. "Hey can you help me play a prank on my girlfriend its Jayys daughter and I really want to pull a prank on her I think she would find it funny please message me when you can" Jayy read out loud. It was off of Twitter. "Sure well actually it depends what is it" he read again. "I want you to fake kidnap her and me" he said again. "Ok text me when and where" Jayy finished off. Everyone immediately faced towards Landon. "How could you do this and act like it was nothing" I asked my face turning a bright shade of red. "Like I said I thought you would find it funny afterwards" he said and he looked down. "I'm sorry" he mumbled still looking down. "Well we're not taking you home have someone else" I said starting to walk away and I pushed him out of the way. "I hope you die in a hole" Tawshia said and she stomped on his foot and ran up to me. "Girls we can't just leave him here" Dahvie said and he grabbed both of our arms. "We can and we are" I said and tried to pull away but his grip was to tight.

"No we are all going home on the plane together" Jayy said and Dahvie loosened his grip a little bit. "Ok rather he goes home with you or I do your choice" I said looking Jayy dead in the eyes. "If you pick him then I'm not going either" Tawshia said and she looked at Landon and gave him a dirty look. "What of we keep him away from you girls" Dahvie asked obviously trying to make a way for Landon to get home. "Fine whatever but if he even looks at me I swear I will dig my pinky so far down in his eye that it will come out his mouth" I said and Dahvie finally let go. "And I promise I will kick my foot up his butt so far that it will come put of his nostril" Tawshia said and both of our faces were bright red. "Everyone I'm really sorry" Andy said and started walking towards me. "Of you lay a hand on me you will no longer have that hand" I warned and he stopped walking towards me. "Just leave Andy" Jayy said and he did. "Come on girls let's get to the airport and see what time the next flight is to go home" Dahvie said and he walked with me and Tawshia and Jayy walked a while back with Landon. "So Cassie I'm a little confused are you two still dating" Dahvie asked me looking down at me while still walking. "Ugh I have no idea I never wanted to date him in the first place" I said while we continued to walk and I looked back. When I looked back Landon looked me right in the eyes and lipped. "I love you" I quickly turned back ignoring his comment.

"What happened" Tawshia said and she looked back at Landon. "What did he do" she asked stopping. "Nothing" I said and pulled her arm for her to keep walking. She looked me in the eyes because she knew something happened. "I'll tell you on the plane" I said and she started walking again. We walked out of the store and went to the rental car. Dahvie sat in the back while Jayy drove and Landon sat in the passenger seat. It took us 15 minutes to get to the air port and when we did we had to go up to a desk with a lady behind it wearing a uniform. "When is the next flight to San Diego California" Jayy asked the lady. "12 hours but there is a flight for Los Angeles in 15 minutes" she said. "Ok we'll go on that we need five tickets" he said and gave her the money and gave us each a ticket. We got onto the plane and took our seats me and Tawshia sat with each other and Jayy Dahvie and Landon sat behind us. "Ok so what did he do" Tawshia asked me. "He mouthed I love you" I said and she covered her mouth. "You didn't say it back did you" she asked. "Ew no" I said and looked down. "What's wrong" she asked me confused. "I don't know if I should still date him or not" I said and looked down again.

"Well I hate him and I think you do too but he did make it so we met Andy Biersack but then again that was a horrible prank and it was cruel" she said and I looked up at her. "Exactly and I have no idea what to do" I said and I looked out the window. The pilot told us to put our seatbelts on and we did and then the plane took off. It was only going to be a two hour flight but then it will be almost another three hours from Los Angeles to San Diego. "So how's it going with you and Drake" I asked her trying to think of something to talk about. "Eh I still don't really want to date him" she said and there was another silence. "I'm going to sleep I haven't had much sleep the past few days" I said and went to close my eyes. "I haven't either good night" she said and I fell asleep.

Two hours later

"Come on we're here" Dahvie said shaking me awake. Everyone was getting off the plane while Dahvie Jayy Tawshia and Landon were standing there waiting for me but Tawshia and Landon were still separated.

Blaaaaaah.........peace out girl/boy scouts