Who the hell are you?!

This is the half anniversary of my fanfic guys! Oh, and this is a lonnngg chapter...

*

*

*

To be uncontinued...

*^^*Nico's POV*^^*

We were in Jason's cabin discussing the next round but of course Will wasn't here. Wait... why am I even thinking about him? No don't answer the question.

"Okay so-"Jason was cut off.
Will burst in panting, "I'm *pant*here *pant*and alive*pant*nobody panic"Percy put his hands on his hips sassily and asked Will why he was late.

"I was at the infirmary"he replied, pulling out a bag of M&Ms and sitting next to Jason. Then, as Jason was blabbering on about the concert, I found myself watching Will. Like not creepily...yeah creepily. And through all that time watching him eat M&Ms I didn't see Leo tie his shoelaces together or the bucket of water Percy put in the middle of us so Leo didn't try anything.

"Hey Will?"Leo whispered to Will who was sitting opposite me in our 'circle of life', as Percy called it.

"Yeah?"he replied.

"Can I have some M&Ms?"

"Sure"

So Will got up and 'walked' half a step before tripping and dropping all the M&Ms into the bucket. Percy flicked his wrist towards Leo out of instinct and he ducked behind my chair.

You can guess what happened next. Yep the bucket of multicoloured water of M&Ms dropped on me

What? No! Will didn't even apologise(A/N:Apollo-gise) let alone give me a hug.

He just got up and left leaving me with Jason, Frank, Leo(who soon left with a sorry) and Percy.

***Will's POV***

I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

I'm so stupid.

Nico will never look at me again.

"I'm a horrible human being"I said out loud.

"HA! Not as bad as me"I really didn't want to deal with Scarlet and why I feel like I know her now.

"Not now, Scar"I said, pushing her to the side. But then I stopped and turned back.

"What are you doing?"Scarlet stopped me at the door to the Hades cabin.

"Apologising to Nico! I can't just-"I exclaimed, doing those hand gestures I normally do when I talk.
She rubbed her forehead from face palming too hard, "You can just. Your probably going to walk in there, say sorry, make an awkward silence and then walk out! In and awkward way!"

The strange thing was that what she just said was 100.1% true. It was most likely that that would happen.

"I can get you two together. It's either my way, or the Jercy way. How long did it take them to get with Bethany and Pipler?-"

"-Annabeth and Piper-"

"Whatever. What I'm trying to say is they aren't responsible enough for getting you two together"hmm, she does have a point.

I spoke up, "What's in it for you?"

"I feel like I know you, Will. I don't know because I lost my memory..."I figured out what she wanted me to do in return.

"I can't do that"I said, with a straight face.

"I wouldn't have come to you if I didn't think you were up to it,"there was a pause,"So? Do we have a deal?" She held her hand out.