Crush?

*

*

*

***Will's POV***

"We need a name"I say.

We were all in Bunker 9 trying to fill up the sheet. Key word: Trying.
I managed to get Nico in though soooo, step one

*Get Nico in the Band - Check

"How about Leo and the Half-Bloods"and now we're thinking of a name and it's not going so well.

"The water guys"Percy no

"Fly high"Just no Jason

"Elephants!"Ugh. This. Is. Not. Working

"I know-"Leo started.

"Leo-"I tried to stop him. This is a serious thing.

"BRICK PEOPLE"THATS IT

"GUYS STOP"Nico said, "How about The Dark Side. Typical Nico, but... The Dark Side doesn't sound too bad.

"The Dark Side it is"I said smiling at him. He gave me a small smile but then he must have realised what he was doing coz he stopped abruptly and looked at the ground.

*Get him to smile a bit - check

~time skip~

Percy went over the sheet and we confirmed and corrected it together, "Ok, so, I'm singing and doing electric guitar, Brick boy is on bass and back up, Will's manager and choreographer, Frank is special effects keyboard, Leo is on Valdezinator 2.0 and DJ and lastly Nico is on back up and drummer, ok?"

There were a chorus if yeahs and we went to hand in our sheets. I jogged up to Nico and said, "Hey"

"Hey"

"Um...."

"Sooooo"man this is awkward

"Man, this is a dam awkward silence"Percy burst through slinging his arms round our shoulders. You said it, Perce.

"WHOS BACK?!?!"oh-no. That person over there just whispered that they hated Fall Out Boy. They're dead.

"YOU HATE FALL OUUT BOY I'LL STRANGLE YOU WITH MY...... MY BOW HA" Thalia

•~•Thalia's POV•~•

Yo people, in case ya didn't know I'm Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus and all that other poop I'm not bothered to mention.
Anywayyyyy, Lady Artemis has given all of us a day off to take part in the band contest and guess what, *******, I'm in a band! Whoop!
My original plan was to play tree and then jump out and surprise them but who wants to be a tree again (and I already used that method) so I just went for Thalia style. *brings out megaphone* *giggles*

I'll skip all the shouty stuff coz' my throat is sore. : (

"Hey guys how ya living without me?"I ruffled Death Breath's (he looked cute for some reason) hair and patted Kelp Head's.....shoulder. Why am I so dam short?!

"Hey Thals"

"Will"I looked at him suspiciously, he was eyeing my Nico. MY NICO?!?! Awwww, a love triangle. Ship name: Thalico.
Go away, Aphrodite.
Fine yeesh.

I said bye and went to go see Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Reyna, Calypso and Rachel R.

But my mind was on Nico and what Aphrodite said.

*

*

*
A love triangle?

Oooooooo Thalia's got a crusshhhhh. What will happen to our Solangelo. Is the contest going to make ships or break ships. WARNING: BROKEN FANGIRL/FANBOY HEART GARUNTEED.

By Fandam,
AwesomeDemigod18