Protecting you

Hey! I'm back!! I would've updated earlier but my brother broke his arm and he is only three sooo...Did you miss me? Of course you did. Well this is the next chapter and I hope you like it. :))))))

*

*

*

~**~Nico's POV~**~

"Hurry up, Will!"

"I'm trying, Death Boy"Will whined.

Ok, let me describe our situation. After Will and I . . .err. . . Danced. . . yeah just danced. . . We heard a roar. It was a monster no doubt. And it was getting closer.
We sprinted through the entrance as 'the thing' was coming from the exit. The entrance to the Bunker should still be open. Hopefully.

"Hey Nico?!"

"Yes?"I said looking behind me to make sure that he was still following. And to see if he was okay.

"Do you know how minators can get underground?"

"Um no, why?"I dodged the rock we passed on our way in.

"Coz' there's one right behind us!"he shouted, waving his arms around.

We turned the corner to see a wall. A dead end. The door shouldn't have closed unless somebody was in my cabin. The minator huffed loudly and brushed its large hoof against the dirt, getting ready to charge.

As Will stepped towards it with one hand in front shielding me I said shakily, "What are you doing?"

"Protecting you"he said as the Minator charged forward.

"Noooooooooooooooo"

~0~Percy's POV~0~

"And thank you for that amazing performance, everybody give it up for Auto Grip!"Lucas (son of Hermes), announced. He wasn't participating in the contest so Chiron allowed him to be the announcer even though he was only 14.

"Okay guys and next up are all cabin 10 campers, The Static Angels!"After the Aphrodite girls, Annabeth's group is up and then its us. And I'm worried because...

"Guys, have you found them?"Frank and Jason ran backstage, panting heavily.

"No *pant* we have no idea *pant* where they are *pant*"

Will and Nico disappeared after they went down Bunker 13. We didn't tell anybody about it yet but I'm just counting on them to get here soon.

*

*

*

Auto Grip and The Static Angels are awesome band names right? I'll update soon, guys! :P

AwesomeDemigod18