I'll stay

*

*

*

***Piper's POV***

"No... no that's not true"

"Leo you have to believe me she is cheating on you"

"No! If I said that Jason was cheating on you would you believe me!?"

"I trust Jason he-"

"And I trust Calypso. She wouldn't cheat. I love her"

"I just don't want you to get a heartbreak. Leo!"I shouted at Leo's retreating figure. Calypso's cheating and he doesn't believe me.

The conch horn sounded signalling lunch. I ran to Rachel's cave for band practice as we only have one hour to choose a song, choreograph the dance moves and perfect it.

I really don't know how we are going to do it in time.

~••~Nico's POV~••~

•In Bunker 13•

Something moved.

I was taking a big risk.

But I'm not scared.

I know I'm being followed.

"Will come out. I know you're following me"

The was a sigh before Will's head popped out from behind a rock.

"How did yo-"

"You had sun waves radiating off you literally"

"Oh"awkward

"You look cold, Nico"he said.

"I'm fine"he cut me off by taking off his black ninja hoodie and wrapping it around me. As I snuggled deeper I noticed that it smelled like honey. I like honey...

"What is this place?"he looked so confused that it was cute. His eyebrows were all scrunched together and his teeth were biting his lip slightly. Awww, wait, what?

"Its bunker 13"The conch horn echoed around the walls which were curved like a dome. Work tables and notes were scattered everywhere, chairs were upturned and the walls were scratched by somebody's nails. My nails. But the scary thing was that purple smoke danced off the floor sending spine chilling whispers round the room. At the corner there was a phone plugged into a speaker.

"What happened here?"Will asked, tracing his fingers over the deep scratch marks in the walls.

"Some people forget that I jumped into Tartur-you know where. I get flashbacks but I don't want to hurt anybody. This is where I go when I do have one"

"What is that place used for then?"he pointed to my "safe area"

"It is the only corner that remains untouched... because it is superglued down of course"I replied as he took the phone and typed a song in.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold

"Come on, Nico, let's clean up Bunker 13"Will rolled up his sleeves and I smiled slightly at his determination and how ridiculous he looked in a black ninja costume and war paint.

And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

I carried a chair and set it aside, watching Will's muscles flex as he lifted two with ease. Wow.

When your dreams all fail
and the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood runs stale

"What ya staring at Death Boy?"I blushed.
"How would you know I was staring if you didn't look at me?"he blushed and I felt accomplished.

I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you

The song is right. I'll only cause Will pain he if he gets any closer. And I don't want to hurt him.

But with the beast inside
there's nowhere we can hide

I am a beast. He saw what I did to the place and the marks on the wall. I wonder what he thinks if me now. Coz I feel like a monster.

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed

I'm a Hades child and we were always said to be greedy, powerful and dangerous. But I'm not, right?

This is my kingdom come

"When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide"Will grabbed my hand and twirled me into the middle of the cleared room.

"Don't get too close it's dark inside it's where my demons hide"I sang along with him as we danced playfully.
Things got more fun as he picked up my guitar and I jumped on my drums.

At the curtains call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Don't want to let you down
But I am hell bound
But this is all for you
Don't want to hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes

I looked into Will's eyes. What are we doing?

It's where my demons hide

Don't get to close
Its dark inside

It's where my demons hide

I didn't notice how close we were and that we were still really close. That was until we heard a roar.

*

*

*

*

*
A monster roar

Trust Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें