Favourite Record

*

*

*

*^^*Nico's POV*^^*

We ran.

As we sped to below the stage I looked beside me to see Will. His wavy blonde hair curled in front of face, tickling his cheeks. If I looked close enough, I could spot the little flecks of light blue dancing across his bright eyes. His skin was perfectly tanned and glistened with sweat and beads of it rolled down his pointed nose. In other words. . . He looked like a god. You might be wondering how we got out of the Bunker.

Well. . .

~Flashback~

"Noooooooooo"

"Woah, chill Nico. I'm alive, see?"the son of Apollo grabbed my hand and pulled it to his cheek. I blushed a little but then yanked it away and glared at him.

My eyes darted to the unconscious minator lying on the tunnel floor and back to the baguette in Will's hand.

"How did you do that? Knock it unconscious, I mean"I nodded my head at the monster.

Will just shrugged and said, "Baguettes are lucky and dangerous. Now come on, I feel that the contest has started. If you follow me, I might be able to lead us to the stage"

It was a risk but I decided to trust him.

Just this once

~End flashback~

"We're here, we're here" I breathed out; we were both panting heavily.

Percy glared at us but then cracked a smile as Jason leaned on his shoulder and said, "We'll let them off this time, Perce. They were probably just cought in the moment"

We got ready to go on stage when Thalia sang the last line of Taylor Swift's Bad Blood.

The lights blinked on.

[Favourite Record by Fall Out Boy]

Do you do, do you remember
When we drove, we drove, drove through the night
And we danced, we danced
To Rancid, and we danced, we danced

And I confessed, confessed to you
Riding shotgun underneath the purple skies
And we danced, we danced
With windows down, and we danced, we danced

(Spin for you like your favorite records used to...)

You were the song stuck in my head
Every song that I've ever loved
Played again and again and again
And you can get what you want but it's never enough
And I spin for you like your favorite records used to

And I can't, I can't, I can't remember
Just how to forget, forget the way
That we danced, we danced
To Danzig, and we danced, we danced

And when you ask, you ask me how I'm doing
Like you know, you know how much better off I am
And when we danced, we danced
With windows down, and we danced, we danced

(Spin for you like your favorite records used to...)

You were the song stuck in my head
Every song that I've ever loved
Played again and again and again
And you can get what you want but it's never enough
And I spin for you like your favorite records used to

I spin, I spin, I spin, I spin
For you, for you, for you, for you, for yeah...

(Spin for you like your favorite records used to, used to, to, to...)

"Thanks to The Dark Side for that amazing performance. And lastly, we have the Sparrows!"the voice of Lucas boomed through the arena.

We heard a slow clap from somebody behind me.
"That was some show you put on up there boys"Thalia said. I have to admit though, she looked spectacular.
She was wearing a silver top with moving lightning bolts on it (Hecate kids most likely) and a black leather biker jacket over it. Her hair was in her usual hairstyle but it was electric blue at the ends. She also wore jet black leggings and ebony boots with spikes at the heels.

"You might want to close your mouth, Nico, before you catch flies"she said, inspecting her nails. It was only us left since everybody else left with their girlfriends. Coz' I'm all alone...oh no...I'm turning into Percy.

"Woah, Death Boy, what's with the horrified face?"Will said. The rest of the gang (and the girls) came back looking confused.

"I just had this moment when I thought I was turning into Percy"I smirked as Percy's ears turned a bright crimson colour. Everybody laughed loudly and Percy fake gasped with a hand over his heart, "You have hurt me greatly, Di Angelo"

Everyone just laughed harder.

We joked around and and hung out. It made me feel like this was my family and they always would be.

Then the results came.

Hoped you enjoyed that :)
I will update soon and I will also might be writing a new story As well so look out for that. Also read "The Sun and the Angel" by HufflepuffApolloKid
Is is really cute and a great story.

All in demigodishness and all that, Peace out

AwesomeDemigod18