WHOS BACK?!

*

*

*

***Will's POV***

"We need a name"I say.

We were all in Bunker 9 trying to fill up the sheet. Key word: Trying.
I managed to get Nico in though soooo, step one

*Get Nico in the Band - Check

"How about Leo and the Half-Bloods"and now we're thinking of a name and it's not going so well.

"The water guys"Percy no

"Fly high"Just no Jason

"Elephants!"Ugh. This. Is. Not. Working

"I know-"Leo started.

"Leo-"I tried to stop him. This is a serious thing.

"BRICK PEOPLE"THATS IT

"GUYS STOP"Nico said, "How about The Dark Side. Typical Nico, but... The Dark Side doesn't sound too bad.

"The Dark Side it is"I said smiling at him. He gave me a small smile but then he must have realised what he was doing coz he stopped abruptly and looked at the ground.

*Get him to smile a bit - check

~time skip~

Percy went over the sheet and we confirmed and corrected it together, "Ok, so, I'm singing and doing electric guitar, Brick boy is on bass and back up, Will's manager and choreographer, Frank is special effects keyboard, Leo is on Valdezinator 2.0 and DJ and lastly Nico is on back up and drummer, ok?"

There were a chorus if yeahs and we went to hand in our sheets. I jogged up to Nico and said, "Hey"

"Hey"

"Sooo..."

"Um..."*awkward silence*

"Wow what a dam awkward silence"Percy said, wrapping his arms around our shoulders.

"Dam?"

"WHOS BACK?"That can only be one person...

"YOU HATE FALL OUT BOY?!?! I'LL STRANGLE YOU WITH ......MY BOW HA! Oh hey Rachel R still eating bread?"

Thalia.