She's your girlfriend?

You guys might not have known but this and the last chapter is what happened to Nico before ... The incident. Oh yeah, and you might hate me. Again...:D

*

*

*

To be uncontinued...

*^^*Will's POV*^^*

Ok that was weird. Im pretty much a tomato now.

Nico coughed and asked, "So how can I help you?"

My cheeks burned, "Well, um, I need you to help with choosing the new band song for the, err, next round. If thats ok with you. And yeah, I like cake" What is wrong with me?

Nico's eyes scrunched in that natural cute way of his and then he grabbed my hand (ok, I blush to much around him) and dragged me into his cabin and closed the door.

"Can you sing?"

I paled.

***Leo's POV***

I stared at the bottom of the bucket. Weird, I know. I filled it up with freezing water and stuck my hands in. The water drained the fieriness out of my hands and my nose set on fire.

I shut my eyes.

I already tried forgetting her but every time I do that image of her kissing that guy...just kept coming back. My eyes watered and I bit my lip until it drew blood.

I let her go

*^*Will's POV*^*

I nervously rubbed the back of my neck and sighed. Can't hide from Di Angelo.

"Well...that's the thing, um, I can't sing"

Nico shifted his head to one side and said, confused,"But aren't you-"

"An Apollo kid? Yeah, I am but it doesn't mean I can sing and you can so..."Too many so's, I thought. He grabbed my hands and my face must have been like 0.0 because he laughed and it was enough to make me smile.

"Ok, so, let's start in teaching you how to sing"

Gods, Nico Di Angelo will be the death of me.

***Time Skip***

"See? You can sing!"Nico exclaimed throwing his hands in the air and slumping in his swivel chair. He picked up his drumsticks, set up his drums and looked from me to his acoustic guitar which he doesn't play often.

Then I got the message,"No. Nononononononononononono. I am not singing, Di Angelo"he then pulled the most adorable puppy face and I must say that it was cuter than Percy's.

I sighed and followed him to the band room.

*^^*at the band room*^^*

I grabbed an acoustic guitar, aware that Nico was watching me intently.

I took a deep breath.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos and memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right,
I hope you had the time of your life.

When I looked up at Nico we seemed to be very close (not that I had a problem with that). But his eyes went misty and he abruptly pulled away. I frowned and thought of every possibility of what I could of done so wrong that he didn't want to kiss me.
Just then one if my half bros came in saying that Thalia was in the infirmary so I went off to do my job.

^*^Nico's POV^*^

We ran to the infirmary and I the only thought that was in my mind was why I pulled away from Will. It was like somebody else was controlling me. I saw Thalia sleeping so I sat next to her careful not to wake her up but I did.

"Nico?"she asked, opening her eyes slightly.

"Yeah?"my heart beat faster when I looked at her and I leaned down and kissed her.

It felt wrong.

•*•Will's POV•*•

I was going to go check up on Thalia when I saw something that made my heart shatter into billions of pieces.

Nico was kissing Thalia.