I will

*

*

*

***Will's POV***

My ears tingled as I followed my instinct through CHB. Somebody, at CHB but not an Apollo camper was playing an instrument at 01:27 am.

Cabin 6, 5, 4... Nope! Other way!
9, 10, 11, 12

I stopped.

My senses buzzed vigorously.

This was it.

I tiptoed round the back and climbed the pomegranate tree. (A/N: Do pomegranates grow on trees? Idk)

I took out my stethoscope and pressed it to the skylight.
My stethoscope is a magical gift from my dad. I can listen to any sounds with it through anything. And that includes the human body, good for eves dropping and listening to heartbeats.

I heard singing and drums and it was none other than Nico di Angelo. He sounded so angelic and I could just see puffs of black smoke rise up from wherever his sticks hit the drums. Sweat trickled down the back of his neck soaking his shirt.
I know millions of song from my siblings but I have never heard this one before.

And as I walked back to my Cabin I remembered what Lee Fletcher told me.

To make sure you are dedicated to Apollo you must do one thing and that's to make sure everybody is happy.

I am to find this boy out.

If it's the last thing I do.

Sorry! This was pretty short but comment and reeeeeaaaadddd. Comment!
From,

AwesomeDemigod18