Chapter 47

Chapter 47

"What about this one?" I asked, holding out a grey hoodie, "do you recon Niall would like this?"

"A hoodie as a Christmas present for your boyfriend?" Sydnee questioned, raising her eyebrows.

"Well, I don't know what to get guys as presidents" I pouted as Ashley dug through the racks.

"Ooh, perfect" Ashley said, pulling out a black cosy looking jumper.

"Hey, that'll go great as a present with the novel you got Liam" Sydnee smiled at Ashley.

I groaned in defeat, leaning against the racks, "I have no clue to what to get Niall and you two have already sorted it out. What the hell? I give up!"

"Well, do you at least have anything in mind?" Ashley asked.

"No, not at all"

"What does he like then?" Sydnee added.

"Food, but I can't get him food"

"What about a food maker?" Ashley suggested.

I looked up, "what do you mean?"

"Like a waffle maker, donut maker, ice-cream maker. That kind of stuff" she explained.

"That's actually a really good idea" I smiled.

"What one are you getting him?" Sydnee asked.

"Probably a donut maker"

"Fair enough" she shrugged before we headed towards the exit.

Ashley paid for the jumper then shoved it in her bag as we left the shop. We looked around, in search for a place we could get a donut maker. I smiled, finally seeing a place.

"Do you recon they'd sell it?" I asked, gesturing to an electronic shop.

"Yeah, they should" Sydnee answered.

The three of us proceeded towards the store. We entered and were greeted by a lady I'm about her forties.

"Welcome, how may I help you?" she kindly asked.

I smiled, "umm, I was wondering if you sold donut makers here"

A laugh emitted from Ashley and Sydnee as they stood behind me. I turned back and gave them a serious look.

"Sorry" Sydnee smirked.

"Yeah, we do, it's over here" the lady answered, guiding us over to shelf of different food makers.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem and if you need anything, I'll be over there" she pointed over to the counter before walking away.

I looked at the variety of food makers. I smiled as I saw the cute pink donut maker.

"Pink, that'll suit Niall, hey?" I joked, lifting up the box.

"Sure" Ashley answered as we walked to the cashier.

"Are you actually getting it?" Sydnee asked.

"Yeah, why not?" I replied.

"No reason" she laughed as so did I.

"Faggot" I joked as she hit me in the arm.

I paid for the donut maker before exiting the shop. I shifted the box in my arms since it was a bit heavy. I looked at Ashley as she rambled through her handbag for her phone.

"It's almost three, so we'll do another one or two hours shopping and we'll leave?" she said.

"Can I put this in the car first?" I asked before getting a nod in response.