Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I laughed as Niall, Sydnee, Harry and I sat on the train, heading to some carnival down town. I know, old fashion but it truly is fun, better than catching a cab I recon.

"What do you think the rest are doing?" Sydnee asked as Niall and Harry smirked.

"Ashley and Liam are probably on a date and Zayn and Louis are probably messing up the school" I replied.

"Wrong!" Niall chuckled.

"Zayn and Louis are out getting girls" Harry smiled.

Sydnee laughed, "are you serious?"

"Yep" Harry replied.

"Where? The playground?" I joked.

"Probably, such pedophiles" Niall chuckled as we nodded in agreement.

"No seriously, where?" I queried.

"Some club" Harry answered, snaking his arms around Sdynee's waist.

I watched as Niall observed Harry's actions, biting his lip. Sydnee gave me a questioning look as I shrugged.

"OH MY GOSH! LET'S GO ON THAT!" Sdynee shouted as she pointed up to a huge roller-coaster.

"YES!" I screamed as the boys chuckled, following us as Sydnee and I ran over to the queue to line up.

I sat down on the seat of the roller coaster, pulling down the safety bar as Niall did the same beside me. Sydnee turned around to face us, giving us a smile and a thumbs up before turning back around. Niall looked at me as I did the same, my hands clenching on to the cold silver metal of the safety bar. I gave him a nervous smile as he returned an 'it's alright' face.

I gulped as the voice on the speakers started counting down. Niall's hand gripped onto mine as I closed my eyes.

Why did I get on this? Sydnee... I hate you! Can I get off? Please? Like now!

I screamed as the roller coaster boomed off. My long hair flying every where as we went up a massive slope. I felt a hand tighten on my, forgetting Niall's hand was still in mine. I gripped harder as we got to the top of the ride, probably 193881828 meters off the ground.

Oh my freaking god! Sydnee! Why the hell did you have to choose this ride?

Air hit hard against my face as we zoomed down the hill, everyone screaming as we went upside down before coming to a subtle stop. I sighed as Niall chuckled. I looked at him as he held my hand in both of his, his warmth sending shivers down my spine.

"Your scream is so cute" Niall said as I rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't like it's the first time you've heard me scream and plus, it's not our first roller coaster either" I replied.

He smiled, his perfect blue eyes gazing at me, "well, it's the first time we've been on such a big ride"

"True... But... Shut up!" I laughed.

"Exactly"

"Indeed" I said, lifting up the safety bar and climbing off the seat and onto steady ground again.

"Where to now?" Sydnee asked as we walked back outside, into the crowd of people.

"Fairy floss!" Niall shouted as I laughed.

"Of course you want food" I stated.

"What else would I want?" he smiled as I playfully hit his chest.

We walked over to the fairy floss stand, Harry and Sydnee buying one first.

"How many would you like sir?" the man asked as Niall looked over to me.