Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"What are you doing?..." I asked as I entered my room, Louis straddling Niall on my bed.

"Getting him ready for you" Louis winked, getting off Niall.

I laughed, "what the fuck?"

"I'm scared mumma" Niall joked in a baby voice as he wrapped me into his arms, pulling me closer to his body.

"Naughty Louis" I snapped in an adult voice as if I was telling a little boy not to touch something.

He laughed, "don't worry, he's all yours"

"GOOD!" I stuck my tongue out, hugging Niall around his neck as I sat on his lap.

I watched as Louis sat on the floor, facing us as we sat in silence, staring at each other.

"Ok then..." Niall trailed of as the three of us exchanged glances.

"Where are the rest?" I asked, turning to face Niall as he held his arms around my waist.

"Who knows" he answered as I nodded.

I shrugged, turning back around to face Louis again. Our awkward glances continued on as silence fell, yet again.

"I'm gonna go on the computer..." Louis said, pointing at the laptop of Sydnee's desk.

I nodded as he got up, walking over to her desk.

I turned and faced Niall again, a smile rising on both our faces. I took a quick glance at Louis, making sure he wasn't looking before I connected my lips with Niall's. His lips gently moulded in sync with mine as his hands rested comfortably on my hips, his fingers softly tracing up and down my sides, sending tingles down my spine. He pulled me closer, feeling his abs through the thin white shirt he wore under his purple unzipped jacket. My hands trailed up his front before cupping both sides of his face and deepening the kiss. He held me tighter, our bodies pushed against each other. He softly bit my bottom lip, sending the butterflies inside my stomach to somersault.

"We're bac-- oh Tabby and Nialler" Sydnee's voice said as she and Harry entered the room.

Niall and I quickly let go of each other, cheeks blushing.

Harry smirked, "ins bro"

"Harry!" Niall said embarrassed.

"It's ok, I gave you the talk a few weeks ago" Sydnee joked as I rolled my eyes.

"I tried to stop them but I guess they're just too drawn to each other" Louis shook his head in disappointment as he sat cross-legged on Sydnee's bed.

"Really Lou?" I asked as he laughed.

"Just try not to get it too hardcore in front of the little child" Sydnee teased, sitting beside Louis and covering his eyes.

"You're teaching bad things to our son!" Harry said seriously before bursting into laughter.

"It's not my fault" Niall pouted.

I laughed, "oh, so it's my fault?"

He nodded, "your fault for being so damn beautiful"

I blushed, "well..."

"Oh god! Don't start it here!" Harry said, sitting down on the other side of Louis.

Niall and I laughed as we turned to face them on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, it's not like you haven't fucked on that bed before" I said.

Louis' eyes lit up as if he was sitting in a pool of manure.

"WHAT?" he screamed, tumbling off the bed and crashing onto the carpet.

"Dude chill, it's just intercourse" Harry said casually as Sydnee nodded before both bursting into laughter.

"Ewwy!" Louis squealed like a little girl.

I laughed as Niall threw a pillow at Louis. He squirmed on the floor as Sydnee, Harry, Niall and I watched in amusement. We exchanged looks before nodding our heads and grabbing our pillows. The four of us sat on the floor beside Louis, without him noticing. We mouthed a '3, 2, 1' before pelting our pillow into Louis' face.

"NO!" Louis screamed as we continued hitting the boy.

"Never!" Niall chuckled as we laughed.

"Let him suffer" Harry joked.

"Indeed" Sydnee and I said in sync.

I swung my pillow backwards before going forward and hitting Louis. I did the same, going backwards but this time, colliding with Niall's face...

Shit.

"Oh no you didn't" Niall said in a gay voice as I hit him again for the fun of it.

"Oh darling, yes I did, yes I did" I smirked.

"You gonna get it hard girl" Niall said as I jumped up.

I squealed as he ran around the room after me while Sydnee, Harry and Louis watched in amusement. He finally caught me, picking me up and throwing me onto my bed.

"ATTACK!" Niall called, pointing at me as our on-watching friends charged at me with their pillows. I screamed as the pillows were smacked into my face. One after the other.

"NO!" I shouted as Niall stood up, his legs on either side of me as he dropped the last pillow on top of me.

I giggled as our friends backed away, Niall leaning down and lifting the pillow away from my face. He smiled as his face lowered closer to mine, his breath fanning over my cheek and tickling my nose. He left a small kiss on my nose before planting a long one on my lips. I smiled as he leaned away, sitting up and holding a hand out for me. I took his offer, pulling me up and sitting on my bed. I looked at our friends, Harry and Sydnee were kissing while Louis was furiously making out with Sydnee's stuffed cat.

Oh how I feel so sorry for the stuffed cat...

"What's the time?" Niall whispered as I snapped away from my thoughts.

"Uh, 7:30, why?" I answered, facing him.

He looked me deep in the eyes, my gaze lost in his ocean blue orbs.

"Lets go for a walk" he said.

I nodded my head as he got up, holding my hand as I followed his actions.

"Gonna go for a walk" I mouthed to Louis as he nodded, not disturbing Sydnee and Harry's intense moment.

"The stars are so beautiful" I stated as we looked up the to night sky.

"Not as beautiful as you" he said as I looked at him.

A smile spread over my features.

I remember the last time he said that... We were at the pool when I was still dating Zayn. I said the stars were beautiful and he replied with the same answer.

His fingers fiddled with mine before entwining together tightly. He stopped, turning to face me as we stood under the street light. I smiled as I admired him.

It's just all his little details and every thing about him that makes him so amazing. I can't really imagine how he would be if the tiniest things changed about him. He's perfect and always will be to me. He's more to me than he thinks.

His lips kissed mine as our hands were held together. We leaned away, his blue orbs glimmering.

He's so perfectly amazing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello (: sorry it took me so long to update. I dropped my phone and cracked my screen and I type on my phone so now it's irritating me, aha.

Hope you like the story so far and leave opinions in the comments .xx

Some of you have asked me what my kik is so here it is - @daymi_dum

Thank you (: .xx