Chapter 10

Chapter 10

It's been two weeks since I've started dating Zayn. Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing boy in every way possible, but I just don't think I feel the way I should. I've gotten to know him better, he's kind, generous, mysterious at times, fun, childish, funny, easy to get along with, caring and so much more. Any girl would be lucky to have him, but why don't I feel that way towards him? He's treated me like a princess, better than I deserve and better than what I give him. I don't understand why I'm not falling for him. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to hurt his feelings but if I end it now it would hurt more than it should've. I'm such a horrible person, why? Ugh...

"Tab, you ok?" the sound of Sydnee's voice slowly faded in as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, what did I miss?" I smiled, as if I wasn't just deep in my thoughts.

"Umm, nothing? But what were you thinking about?" she asked worriedly, sitting on the side of my double bed.

I glanced at my fidgeting fingers, "just stuff"

"You know you can talk to me whenever you want"

"I know, it's just... It's nothing" I lifted my head up and gave her a small smile.

"You sure you don't wanna talk about it?" she reassured.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it"

"Alright then" she said, unsure. She looked at me one more time before getting up and walking over to her bed.

I'm not really one of those people that tell everyone my thoughts and feelings. It's not that I don't trust Sydnee, I can definitely trust her. It's just that, I wouldn't be able to explain it and scared to be judged. Even though I know she wouldn't.. I'm just not a fan of telling people things.

"OPEN UP SLUTS!" I heard the sound of Louis' voice shout from the other side of the door as he hammered it with his fist.

"Hold on fart bag" Sydnee said, getting up and opening the door, releasing the over excited Louis into our room. Harry greeted his girlfriend with a kiss as he walked in after Louis.

"Calm down Lou!" Liam ordered, walking in as Louis jumped on Sydnee's bed. Ashley and Zayn walked in. Zayn grinned as Ashley nudged him over to me.

"Hi" I smiled as he say down beside me.

"Hey" he answered, holding my hand. His hands were soft and warm, it's comfortable to hold, but somehow it wasn't really for me. He pecked my lips gently and softly. He looked deep into my eyes as I did the same. Our moment was broken by an interrupting cough. I looked up, meeting eyes with a certain blonde boy.

Niall and I haven't really talked that much since I started dating Zayn, I don't know why. Every time Zayn does something cute he just looks down at his fingers and mumbles something. I've never heard what he says but I really want to know what's going through his mind. He's my best friend, why isn't he talking to me? I just wish he would...

"Let's watch a movie" Harry suggested, sitting next to Sdynee who was rummaging through her phone.

"What movie?" Ashley asked, giving him a warm smile.

"Nemo!" Louis cheered as Niall and I laughed. He awkwardly stopped, looking down at his fingers. What is wrong with that boy? So he doesn't talk to me and we don't do anything together anymore and now we can't even laugh at the same time? Where's my best friend, cause I want him back.

"I say why not" Liam said.

Ashley giggled, "agreed"

"Then Nemo it is!" Sydnee confirmed, jumping up and walking over to our stack of DVDs.

Zayn smiled, entwining his fingers with mine. I have him a quick smile, before retrieving my hand. His face saddened at my action, guilt lurching in my stomach. I don't want to hurt Zayn, I really don't. What do I do? Someone please help me...