Chapter 46

Chapter 46

I laughed as Niall locked me in my arms, unwilling to free me from his grasp. His body shaking against mine as he chuckled at my actions. I wiggled as he held me tighter.

"Niall, let me go" I giggled.

"Rather not"

"Why not?" I asked.

"It's funny watching you try to escape" he smirked.

"BUTT HOLE!!"

"That's mean"

I tickled his stomach, making him let go of me as I jumped off the bed and onto the carpeted ground of my room. I squealed as he almost leaped at me before I jumped onto Sydnee's bed. He sat on the floor, shaking of laughter as he held his stomach. I grabbed a pillow and held it up, ready for defense. He stood up, coming closer to me before I started hitting him with the soft pink pillow. He ignored the fact that I was attacking him and wrapped his arms tight around me before pulling us both down to the bed. His warm breath fanned over my cheeks as he chuckled while I did the same. Our faces were close as we stared into each other's eyes.

Looking into his crystal blue orbs reminded why I fell for him, the beginning of everything. The way they looked at me and how calming they were.

Gradually, our faces got closer, our eyes fluttered shut as our lips were planted together. They moved gracefully, enjoying each other's company. I could still feel the same feelings the first time we kissed. The somersaulting butterflies and exploding fire works. My fingers ran through his clean blonde hair, his hand holding my waist.

"OPEN UP!" Louis' voice shouted as he hammered the door with loud knocks.

I laughed, retrieving my lips from Niall's as he got up and walked over to the door, slightly pissed.

"Thank you Irishman" Louis smiled as he scuffled Niall's hair.

"No problem Boo Bear" he answered.

"Hi Lou" I smiled.

"Hello young little Tabitha"

I giggled, "where are the rest?"

"Coming soon" he answered.

Niall sat beside me again, entwining out fingers together as Louis sat down on the carpet. He looked up, a smirk rising.

"Did I disturb something before?"

I blushed, forcing a small laugh as I answered, "no, not at all"

"You're really bad at lying" he replied.

"Yeah," Niall nodded, facing me, "you are really bad at lying"

"Well, shush, ok?" I smiled.

Louis laughed, "ok"

"The party didn't start without me, right?" Sydnee asked as she came into the room, holding two bottles. One red wine and the other pink champaign.

"Never would it start without you" Louis said, leaping onto Sydnee for a hug.

"HEY!" Harry said, coming into the room, "hands off my lady"

"Fine" Louis answered, sitting beside Niall on the bed.

"Good boy" Harry smiled, sitting on the floor next to Sydnee.

I played with the sleeve of my jumper, the cold seeping through. I shivered before rubbing my hands over my arms, trying to keep warm. Niall wrapped his warm arms around me, planting a small kiss on my cheek. I looked up at him, a smile on both our faces. I leant in, pecking his soft lips before turning back to Sydnee and Harry who were talking while Louis poured the wine and champaign.