Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I watched in amusement as Sydnee and Louis fought over the front seat of the black range rover.

Harry rolled his eyes, "let Sydnee sit on the passenger seat" he said, closing the door of the driver's seat.

"No!" Louis fought back.

"Yes" Harry argued, "just get in Sydnee, everyone's waiting"

Sydnee stuck her tongue out in victory, "YAY! I win, you lose!"

"NO WAY BITCH!" Louis yelled, jumping into the passenger's seat and slamming the door.

"Rude!" she yelled, through the glass as Louis stuck his tongue out at her.

Sydnee sat next to me on the back seat as Harry began the engine and drove out onto the main road.

We decide to head to the mall today, as the campus was getting quite boring. It's been a month since we started college. It's easier than I thought it would be, but I think I might be talking too soon. Our little hang outs in Sydnee and I's rooms are still the same, fun and retarded. My friends are all so weird and hilarious.

Zayn and I have became friends again but sometimes I can see the hurt in his eyes. I feel so bad about what I did. I wanted to give him a chance because I didn't hurt him, but I guess I hurt him more by doing that.

"We're here" Ashley smiled as everyone hopped out of the car. I looked out through the door and observed the mall in front of me.

"Come on slow poke" Sydnee laughed as I snapped out from my stare.

"Right, sorry" I said, sliding out of my seat and stood onto the parking lot ground.

"Where should we go first?" Liam asked, putting an arm over Ashley's shoulders.

"I say food court" Ashley smiled, looking up at Liam before winking at Niall.

"YES! FOOD COURT! I'M HUNGRY!" Niall shot out, nodding his head in agreement.

Zayn laughed, "when aren't you hungry man?"

"When I'm eating, duh" he chuckled.

"Of course" Sydnee said, ruffling his perfect blonde hair.

We walked out of Jack Wills, merging into the mob of people. "Ugh! Why are there suddenly so many people?" Sydnee asked, tightening her grip on Harry's hand as we weaves through the crowd.

"Apparently some bands playing here or something" Liam answered, looking back at us as he continued walking. I nodded, struggling to follow my friends. I continued shoving through the crowd, lost in where to go. I stopped, in realization that it was hopeless. I searched around, standing on my tippy toes for a better view, although it didn't really help. I smiled, seeing Harry's mop of curls in the crowd and started to make my way over to where my friends were. I squinted, expecting to hit the cold hard ground, in the action of stepping on my undone shoe laces, but I never did. I slowly opened my eyes, meeting perfect blue orbs.

"Are you ok?" the caring Irish accent asked, helping me stand up straight again.

"I'm fine" I smiled. I blushed, realizing his arms were wrapped tight around my waist.

"That's good" he replied, releasing my body from his hold.

"So where are the others?" I asked, hoping he would know.

"Have no idea"

"Damn..."

"Call them" he said, raising his eyebrow.

"I left my phone in Sydnee's bag" I frowned.

"Retard" he joked.

I laughed, "well I didn't know I was gonna get stranded in a crowd of like a thousand people"

"I know, I know" he chuckled.

"It would've been great if you didn't lose yours"

"I know hey, a phone is like everything now days"

"I know right, technology, pfft" I said. I looked around us, sweaty bodies brushing past us.

"We should go find them, hey?" he asked.

I nodded, "yeah"

We started making our way towards the front entrance of the shopping centre, well that's our guess anyway. We shoved through the crowd, trying our best to keep our balance. A businessman pushed past me, almost knocking me over but was saved by Niall's grip on my hand. "Watch it mate!" Niall shouted towards the man who mouthed a quick apology before storming off again. We continued our journey, his hand still in mine. We stopped, facing the plain white wall, realizing we went the wrong direction. I turned around, facing him as his perfect figure stood before me. I watched in awe as his eyes stared at my lips. His crystal blue orbs travelled up my cheek and met the gaze of my eyes. I was frozen in pure amazement, he truly is incredible. He bit his lip, making my heart beat faster. The distance between our faces was slowly decreasing.

Is he gonna kiss me? Is my best friend gonna kiss me? Is my brother gonna kiss me? What? What is happening? Tabitha, do something and stop staring, do you know how awkward it's gonna be after this? Tabitha, snap the fuck out of this! If you kiss him then everything's gonna fuck up. You won't have a best friend anymore, why? Cause it'll be complete awkwardness!

I blinked, breaking our moment. He hesitantly leaned away, looking down at the ground. "Niall..." I whispered. I have no idea what I'm going to say... I looked up, my orbs meeting his. "Ni--"

"AND HERE THEY ARE!" a loud voice came over the speakers, making everyone cheer. Niall and I watched as girls ran towards the stage, screaming and some crying. A girl ran past, knocking Niall over, sending us both plummeting onto the ground. I groaned, pushing myself up. I opened my eyes and blushed at the sight of him under me.

"Sorry" I said, quickly jumping up.

"It's ok" he replied, standing up, "lets go find the rest"

"Yeah" I replied, looking down at the ground as we enter the crowd, yet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to update! Really am sorry!

I've been so busy. I had to hand in my laptop so I've been writing on my phone and I don't really like that for some reason, I prefer writing on my laptop. My school's one of those technology based thingy schools aha, we use laptops instead of books. I'm getting a new tablet on Monday so hopefully I'll upload more :D

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long but yeah, hope you like it .xx

P.S my hopeless crush is going no where :/