Accidentally Falling For You (Anna Kendrick Fan Fiction)

"You are a star and I'm just a nobody. Not just a girl; you are a somebody. And I wanne be that someone for you." - Aj Rafael, "Emma Watson"

I'm a very awkward kid and one of those what people call "smart". Those who has the ability to remember everything they read the night before. And the ability to absorb everything they hear. Yet beyond all of my abilities, I have one thing I can't do. And that involves the opposite sex. I completely blurt out random words when I talk to girls. I'm just so stupid when it comes to girls and dating. It's just I can't understand girls. They're so complicated yet they are so magestic and they are such magical creatures. Whenever I talk to one, I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Excitement, happiness, nervousness all balled up in one. 

I used to be popular. I had two bestfriends, Leo and Kylie. He and I, hell everyone knows I fancied Kylie. Except Kylie. Leo used to tell me to man up and get Kylie to be my girlfriend. But during the summer, I heard rumors fyling around my neighborhood that Leo and Kylie are "going out" it just broke me.

Later on, they became the "IT couple". They became more popular than ever. And I was left behind heartbroken and sad. Then, I just went down the popularity scale. I had no friends. So I decided to focus on my studies.

But one night will change everything. And it all started with a lie. And it changed my life. OUR LIVES.