Curiosity killed the cat

• Dedicated to My Readers <3

Recap

Fan-fucking-tastic. Anything else I should know about?

Yup, mum's going to kill you when she sees the muddy prints you made on your bed sheets.

Shit. I'm dead, I'm so freaking dead- and those sheets were new! Fuck.

Jai's POV

Who knew scrubbing the whole house with my toothbrush takes a large amount of patience?

"Jai, you missed a spot." Mum pointed to a minuscule speck of dust.

I sighed as I bent over to the spot on the floor and scrubbed it. Just then, my brothers came into scene both happily skipping - no exaggeration needed - around each holding a bowl of what looked like spaghetti bolognese, super orange spaghetti bolognese . If they dropped that, it would definitely stain badly.

"Oops," Beau said as he 'accidentally' spilled some of his spaghetti on the floor; Luke did the same.

"Better clean that up Jai," Luke smirked as he patted my head.

I didn't even bother giving him a death stare, I just got a tissue and started to pick up the spaghetti.

Wow, I guess I now know how Cinderella must've felt when her wicked step brothers made her clean up their shit.

I'm pretty sure it was her step SISTERS.

And I'm pretty sure you don't exist.

Ouch.

"Jai," Mum's voice echoed in my ear, "Jai!"

I looked up to my right to see mum sighing, "Go."

"W-what?" I asked making sure I heard right.

"You're free to go now."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Go to the park, go see Skylar, go buy yourself a new toothbrush- just go." She sighed with a smile on her face.

"Thanks mum." I threw the toothbrush in the bin, took of the cleaning gloves and gave my mum a big, bear hug.

"But mum what about the spaghetti? Who'll clean that up?" Luke moaned.

"That's why I gave birth to three boys. Now go upstairs and get your toothbrushes!"

"Have fun cleaning, Lukerella and Beauerella!" I grinned as I mashed their names with Cinderella.

Karma is most definitely a bitch.

After I was in front of my house, I decided to text Skylar. I don't think I was ready to knock on her door and have her parents open up with the possibility that they've seen the videos.

Skylar's POV

Oh a text, who could it be? Most people are on holiday.

Jai: I'm outside x

Okay, that didn't sound stalkerish at all. Ever since yesterday, I've dreaded this moment but knew it would come.

Wait, what happened yesterday again?

Oh yeah, as soon as Jai pulled down his jeans I had to abort home because it was getting late.

Um, that's not how I remembered it. Your face started to turn into a whole new shade of pink, you couldn't physically breathe and you had to leave or you would actually drop dead.