Day 4- Sleeping Bear

• Dedicated to My Readers <3

Recap

"I was distracted with the beauty of this place. There was too much natural things to admire than be caught up on reality. What did you think of?"

"Um, I wasn't really thinking..." He shrugged. I could easiy tell he'd lied.

"Jai tell me. I told you what I was thinking."

"It doesn't matter what I was thinking about."

"Well it does to me. I told you mine and the least you could do is tell me yours-"

"You!"

"What?"

"I was thinking about you.."

Day 3/4

Skylar's POV

"Oh," I mumbled.

It was awfully quiet, I wished a bird would fly past, tweeting.

Please tell me he wasn't thinking about us

"Jai?" 

"Hmm?"

"Why were you thinking about me?"

He swallowed before speaking, "Because you're the only other human around."

"Oh.."

I don't know why I felt disappointed, but I was.

"Why? What did you think was the reason?" he raised his eyebrow.

Because I thought you liked me too.

WHAT?! Stop talking, stupid brain!!

"I don't know. Just curious that's all," I shrugged.

You do know.

WHATEVER- JUST SHUT UP!

"How long do you think it will rain for?" he asked.

I looked up at the grey clouds slowly moving in on us. I saw lighning hit the land somewhere far away, after a few seconds I heard the thunder.

"I never seen it rain this bad... Hopefully before night, if not we're going to have to stay here. It'd be too dangerous for us to wander around when trees could fall and lightning could strike."

"What if we get hungry or cold?" 

I've never seen him this worried.

"Then you're just lucky you have me. Because I brought food and water."

"What about intrnet- WAIT Why did you bring food and water?- UNLESS YOU KNEW THAT IT WAS GOING TO RAIN LIKE THIS?!" 

I smirked, "I wanted to teach you a lesson. Besides you can't get too caught up on society."

"I'm not!"

"Says the person who thought I brought internet with me," I murmured with annoyance.

"But still! A normal person would take my phone and laptop away but no, You had to drag me out here to be stuck in a cave with god knows what's in it!"

"Well if you hate it so much- why don't you leave?! I never said you had to stay."

"Well fine! If you want me to go so badly, I'll go!" Jai got up, making the blanket drop.

"Jai, I didn't say you had to go."

"Well first you said I didn't have to stay, now you're saying I don't have to go! You know what?" he yelled, "I'm going."