Day 6- #NakedBaboon

• Dedicated to My Readers <3

Recap

"Jai, is this what I think it is?!"

"I'm sorry but I don't like your soup. I prefer the ready made ones."

She gasped, "How could you?! In my own flat!"

"I-It's not your soup, it's- it's.."

"It's not your soup, it's me? Seriously Jai?!"

"It is me Skylar. I'm sorry. I don't think I should have your soup anymore. I think we should see more cooking shows.."

"I knew it was never going to work out. Even my dad hated it!" she sighed.

"No, don't say that. Your soup is still the most beautiful looking soup there is,and I mean that from the bottom of my heart," I say truthfully.

"You really think that?" she asked with hope.

"I know that."

Day 6- #NakedBaboon

Skylar's POV

 Jai's finally recovered from his fever. So we can go out today.

"Since you have chosen 2 places and I've only chosen one. It's my turn again," I told him.

"So where are we going?" he asked curiously.

"We're going to your home, where others of your kind live."

"M-Melbourne?" he exclaimed, "Skylar I'm not walking all the way there-"

"Relax it's quite close from here."

"If you say so," he mumbled putting on his shoes.

*  *  *

"THE ZOO?!"

"Yup. Your natrual habitat, now you can be with your species."

"Are you saying I'm an animal?!" Jai gasped.

"No, I'm saying you're a boy and boys act like animals don't they?" I asked a retorical question.

Jai opened his mouth to protest but had no fact to argue with.

"I thought so," I smiled.

He'd stuck his tongue at me and thought I didn't see but I saw him. But I decided not to argue over something silly. 

'1,2,3,4 WHAT THE HELL ARE WE FIGHTING FOR?!' I quoted (in my head) from the video Hollywood Disturbance.

"Two tickets please," I told the ticket selling woman. I reached into my bag for my purse. 

"NO!"  Jai's voice boomed, "I got this Skye."

He reached into his pocket as I quickly got the money out and paid the lady.

"No Jai, I got this. You already paid for the ice skating and the amusement park."

"Skylar!! Fine, but I'm paying for the food and drinks."

I smirkd, "Oh, I hid your wallet at the flat."

"What?! No, it's in my pocket right here-" He felt the back pocket of his jeans and found it empty. "How did you manage to take it out of my pocket?!"

"I have ways," I winked.

Suddenly he started to grin, "That means you must've touched my butt."

I started to go red as I furiously shook my head, "N-no, I d-didn't. I just-t took it out, that's a-all..."

"You're stuttering meaning you're nervous. And why would you be nervous unless you're lying?"