Day 1- "Don't let go!!!!!!"

• Dedicated to My Readers <3

Recap

"Where are you going to stay for the night?" she asked turning around.

"Oh, downstairs. I am going to rent a room for a few days."

"Jai, you don't have to spend your money! You can stay here- my dad's at a business trip all week."

"Well, if you're sure," I mumbled.

"Jai, I'm sure," she smiled.

"Ok then," I smirked.

Living with a girl, well that's new...

Living with Skylar, this should be interesting, even if is just for a week...

Day 1- "Don't let go!!!!!!"

Skylar's POV

I walked toward the guest room, still in my pyjamas, I slowly opened the door. Jai was still in bed, his heavy breathing could be heard all the way from here. I decided to leave him be and closed the door again.

I better take a shower before he wakes up. I got my towel and walked into the bathroom.

I would usually put on music but I didn't want to wake Jai from his deep slumber. I stripped out of my clothes and quickly hopped onto the bathtub wanting to get the shower over and done with.

After I was done with the shower I wrapped my body with my lavender towel. I dried off and looked around for my clothes but there was no sign of them apart from the pyjamas which was soaked because I was standing on it. I sighed knowing I couldn't stay here all day waiting for them to dry.

I guess I would have to do a run to my bedroom in a towel, which thanfully just about covers my bottom! I just hope Jai's still sound asleep. Or I'd probably die of embarrassment!

I slowly unlocked the door, I poked my head out to make sure the coast was clear. Jai's door was still closed, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I quickly pulled the door open and started to run to my room, just when I was about to open my door a 'thud' sound stopped me.

"Skylar?"

I scrunched up my face before slowly turning around.

"Oh, hey Jai," I forced a smile trying to make this awkward moment look as natural as possible.

Jai's mouth was slightly parted from shock. His cheeks were a shade of pink and his eyes were about to fall out of its sockets. I noticed he had dropped his bag, the source of the 'thud' noise.

"You dropped your bag," I muttered.

Oh god, at times like this I wished Jai was a girl.

This is so embarrassing, nothing could be worse...

Well your towel could fall..

SHUT UP!

I tightly gripped my towel, afraid it would fall. I watched as Jai sheepishly picked up his bag.

"Uh... I need to get changed," he said pointing towards the guest room which he'd slept in.

I nodded, "Same."

He walked towards the guest room which was next to mine. Before he did, he looked at me, head to toe. Totally checking me out, I started to go red.

He grinned to himself and entered his room. He totally did that on purpose to make me feel even more embarrassed. UGH! At times he's just UGHHH!!!