Goodbye

• Dedicated to My Readers <3

Recap

"Jai. Look, just do what he says. He's never acted like this with another girl and he's serious. You and Skylar are too different anyway, it'll never work," Chris warned before following Andy and Max.

Never work? 

Skylar and I could make it work...

Can't we?

Skylar's POV

I woke up realising what day it was: Friday, the day I was moving to Canberra. The past week has been so fun that I completely forgot about it. 

I still haven't come up with an excuse for me not to move there. And if I don't within the next 6 hours of school, I would have to tell Jai; I dreaded that the most.

*  *  *

As soon as I got to school, I knew I had to find Jai and tell him.

"Hey babe," I heard my boyfriend's voice.

"Jai, just the person I wanted to see," I smiled as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"So what did you want to see me about?" he asked as a slight blush crept up his cheeks.

"Well, I need to talk to you about Canberra-"

"Hey Jai," Amy, I think, said coming into view.

"Hey Amy," Jai smiled. "Amy, you know Skylar right?"

What?! Isn't he supposed to introduce me to her not the other way round?!

UGH STUPID JEALOUSY FEELINGS! YOU ARE UNWANTED.

"Yeah. Hi, I'm Amy," she smiled as she shook my hand.

"I'm Skylar. Nice to meet you," I replied.

"Jai, I need to talk to you for a second," Amy said.

WAIT, I'M TALKING TO HIM, BITCH!

Okay, maybe 'bitch' was a bit uncalled for but bitches do butt into other people's conversations, therefore bitch is perfectly acceptable in this situation.

Man, I really need another adjective...

"Actually, I need to speak to Jai really quickly," I mumbled, but by then Amy had dragged Jai to a corner.

Sweet girl but a bitch... Hmm, that's new.

Oh well. I suppose I'll just have to talk to him at break.

Jai's POV

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, looking back to see if Skylar was waiting for me or not.

"Jai, yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend!"

"Cool- WAIT WHAT?!" I practically yelled.

"Well, I heard from Stacey who heard from Julie who heard from An-"

"Get to the point Amy," I urged. 

Déjà vu.

"Max told said that you wanted to ask me out so to save you the trouble, I will just say yes now," she trailed on.

"Wa-Wait, Max said this?"

She nodded, "Yeah, apparently you spoke to him yesterday. Both Andy and Chris was there too."