Day 7- ???

Recap

"I can't believe you got us kicked out of the zoo," Skylar sighed.

"Sorry." I was. I felt bad for ruining Skylar's day at the zoo.

"No, don't be. It was fun," she smiled making me feel better.

"It was."

"I'll order pizza," she said before going to the kitchen.

Meanwhile I decided to tweet that picture of 'Luke' I'd taken earlier.

@JaiBrooks1: Fucking Luke scratched my face #NakedBaboon

Day 7- ???

Skylar's POV

"Wake up sleepy head. Aww, is Jai Bear snoring?" I softly cooed into Jai's ear.

He immediately shot up from his deep slumber, "Did you just call me Jai Bear?"

Shit.

I started to go red as I thought of a reply, "Psh. Dream on. You must've obviously dreamt it, you know how the human mind can be sometimes. Playing tricks on you, such as imagining things-" a less confusing reply popped into my head, "Maybe you still have the hallucinations from the berries."

I hoped Jai wouldn't dwell on it too much.

"Yeah, maybe," he shrugged.

"So, who's turn is it to choose today?" I asked slyly changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, today is the last day I'm here," he remembered.

"Yup. So what time do you leave?"

"Eager to get rid of me eh?"

"No, of course not. It's just a question."

"Relax, you have me till 7 then I'll be out of your sight," he informed me.

"Aw, I'll miss having you here."

"Really?" Jai raised his eyebrow.

"Jai! I'm not joking. It's true. It was fun having you here. Sure it was weird having a boy in the house but it was better than being home alone."

"Hey, I'm not a boy. I'm a man, I turned 18 two months ago," Jai groaned.

I rolled my eyes and pouted, "You'll always be the same shy boy I met 14 years ago."

He blushed, "If that's your way of saying it then I love you too."

I stuck my tongue out to stop the mushy feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Come on. Time for breakfast," I told him before ripping the duvet off his grip.

Mother of god, shield your eyes Skylar, shield them to keep your innocence!

My hands immediately went over my eyes as I turned around, "EW! Jai- are you n-naked?!?!"

Jai's POV

"What?! No! I-I'm wearing boxers underneath, I swear!" I told her the truth.

I'm not stupid enough to be naked in someone else's house! Let alone Skylar's!

Are you sure about that??

Yes! I'm not that kind of person.

Hmm. Sure...

UGH! I'm not- wait why am I trying to make you believe me?!?

Whatever. By the way, it's a flat not a house.