Deja Vu much?

• Dedicated to My readers <3

Recap

"You're a douchebag!" I shouted as he continued laughing, everyone else joined him.

Tears filled my eyes from embarrassment; fuck, why am I still this pathetic?!

Jai noticed and immediately stopped laughing.

"Skye.." he let out trying to hold me but I ran off before he could.

I hate him.

Skylar's POV

I ran to the toilet, wiping my eyes on the way there, ignoring the people walking past.

Deja Vu much?

I sighed as I looked at the reflection of me. Orange stains everywhere on my uniform; it's only Monday, my mother will kill me. 

How will I make myself look presentable when I'm covered in orange?! 

I'm so going to get uniform detention; teachers bitch over every tiny thing wrong with your uniform, these days. Since when the fuck did that negatively affect our study? They care more about our uniform than more important school issues like bullying and stress.

I thought about drenching myself with water, but that would make it spread even more. I started to wipe soap on my jumper, the stain was gone - it actually worked; I was going to wash it off with water but I'm not going to walk around in wet knickers!

I kind of had to wash my hair unless I wanted to go with the whole bolognese look which is not in season and I hope for our sake never will be. Besides I just dip dyed my hair.

I honestly hate Jai; I knew he didn't particularly like me but I didn't know he hated me so much that he'd humiliate me in front of everyone. What have I ever done to him?

Suddenly the door opened to reveal Tiffany. I looked at her from the mirror, she looked at my reflection. She gave me a small smile, I looked away.

I heard her sigh, she's changed a lot since she fucking made out with Jai. 

Sure, she was nice to everyone now and hardly hung out with boys but she's still the girl who bullied me, made me think so low of myself that I wanted to die, the same girl who ruined my relationship with Jai. If she didn't do any of that then Jai and I would be having our one year anniversary some time next month. But it's all changed now. My feelings for Jai no longer exist.

She slowly walked towards me and stood next to me.

"I have some make-up if you want," she said trying to be helpful. 

My face was rather orange, but I'm not sinking to the level of using Tiffany's make-up.

"I don't want your pity make-up" I hissed. 

Harsh, but nothing compared to how much pain she caused me.

"Look, Skylar," she said softly, "I can't tell you how sorry I am for everything."

I rolled my eyes, this again.

"Shut up," I spat, "I don't give a damn what you tell me. It will still mean less to me than a pile of shit."

With that I walked off.

Everyone tells me of how much I've changed; I guess I have a lot. I just learned to stick up for myself and be more selfish, it was better that way. During my darkest times, I realised that in this black and white world you either had to do the hurting or be hurt; I much prefer the latter because at least then you feel like you have some control.