Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I Want You Back

It's been two weeks and I'm now 6 weeks pregnant. I have a baby bump, but it's not big. I can hide it with a sweat shirt when I want to. Today is Halloween and I plan on going to the haunted house at school with my friends. I'm supposed to dress up as Minnie mouse. I can still fit into a regular costume, but I feel bloated.

Since it's Sunday, I decided to relax around the house until tonight. I sat on the couch crossed legged as I ate some salad since I'm hungry and I have to eat healthy. My mom sat next to me.

"Were you always hungry at this stage?" I asked her."

"I can't remember. That was 17 years ago."

"What do you think they are? Boy, girl, or both?"

"I think boys."

"I think girls."

"You should be able to tell at 17 or 18 weeks."

I sighed. "That's so far away." I complained.

"It'll be here before you know it."

It was 1:00 in the afternoon, and I was still in my pajamas. I felt exhausted and didn't want to move. I sat on the couch and watched TV. I guess it's best to rest before the haunted house. That way I'll be fully energized.

Marco's P.O.V*

I woke up and felt a weight on my chest. I looked down to see a sleeping Christina. I just met her yesterday, but it doesn't matter. I slipped from under her and got dressed. I left her house as quietly as I could. I made it out the front door and walked down the street to my car. I'd parked a little ways away from her house so her parents wouldn't notice.

I got to my car and drove home. Hopefully Christina doesn't have my number. I wasn't planning on calling her later or any other time. The last thing I need is a possessive girl chasing after me. Bailey wasn't like that and I'm grateful for that.

I parked in my driveway and my uncle's van was in the driveway. I went inside and saw Sally and Heather playing on the floor. Aunt Nancy and Uncle Anton sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Mar.... What's with your hair?" Aunt Nancy asked me. I felt my hair and it was messy. I quickly flattened it out.

"Nothing. Hey guys, what's up?" I asked, changing the subject. "I wasn't expecting you to be here. Where's my mom?"

"She went to the store. She should be back soon. And I have a feeling you're hiding something."

"What? Why would I be hiding something?" Trying to sound casual. "I have nothing to hide." I quickly said.

Uncle Anton gave me a strange look. Aunt Nancy looked confused. Maybe I sounded to fake when I lied.

"How's Bailey?" Uncle Anton asked me.

"Uh... she's fine." I said. I truly have no idea how she is. When Justin called me two weeks ago, he said she was happy. "She's great." I added.

"Why don't you invite her over?" Aunt Nancy suggested.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea."

"But it's been a while since we've seen her. I'd really like to see her again."

"Soooo, Hannah, Sally, what's your Halloween costume?" I asked the twins, not wanting to hear anything more about Bailey.

"I'm going to be a Lady Bug." Sally said.

"And I'm going to be a Bumble Bee." Heather said.

"So you're going to go out and get lot's of candy?" They nodded, huge smiles on their faces.