Thanks for not killing me (lesbian love story) 3

*Every now and then I might put in someone other than Lillian's p.o.v but the majority of time I'm just gonna keep it on her. Oh and the explaination about being a werewolf part I tried my best but if you don't get it I'm really sorry also if you have any specific questions about the story feel free to ask*

Katherine's p.o.v

I was furious this Sarah girl is on MY Lillian my vision was getting tinted red but I felt Lillian eyes on me so I relaxed my muscles and felt my face go blank then Sarah whispered in Lillian's ear something I could easily hear and blew I heard the most erotic sound my eyes went wide and I shot up slipping past the teacher who was reading something with Lillian's scent. I was breathing heavily and my legs clenched together but then pure anger rose through me a low growl starting from my stomach made it's way up my body "shit whats got you all hot and bothered?" asked a familiar velvety voice I turned and saw a tall handsome guy looking at me his dark brows raised slightly I took some deep breaths "Zachariah" I addressed he was part of my pack that I'm in since I'm a werewolf but not the hairy monster type that turn on a full moon. I don't turn into a wolf because I'm always a wolf but I'm also always a human the thing is I choose which side I want to show but sometimes people see one side even when I want them to see the other that's only happened once to me though. "I think...I've found my mate" I said now not seeing red Zachariah had the biggest smile on his face "that great" he said enthusiastically then he frowned "why were you angry then?" I sighed "some girl was all over her and I ....I don't know how to proceed since she's human" Zachariah looked thoughtful "she?" he asked I was completely calm now and nodded "yes I thought that was odd but probably for a fraction of a second now I just want her" I sighed he nodded "it's rare but happens and well I haven't imprinted yet so I don't know how to help sorry" "it's ok..." "you could try getting her the human way" he mused my eyes narrowed in question "human way?" "like in the movies and stuff where you date and build a relationship" I scoffed " she's my mate I already have a relationship with her" "yes but I'm pretty sure she is only aware of it in her self conscience" I didn't reply he gave me a small smile "time for p.e." I nodded then followed him to the gym. We snuck in being about one or two minutes late the teacher didn't notice I could sense Lillian and I turned to exactly were she was standing and I saw her by herself leaning on the wall but she looked up and our eyes locked then i had a yearning to be by her hit me strongly "that's her right" Zachariah asked I broke my eye contact "yes" I said simply.

Lillian's p.o.v

Katherine looked away and said something to the handsome guy next to her I looked at the ground trying not to acknowledge I was feeling something suspiciously like jealousy 'god these feelings do I like her?' i thought about her face then I sighed and thought '...shit' i don't care she's a girl because I'm a lesbian but I am thinking hard about this because I don't even know this girl and Sarah keeps popping in my mind making me feel guilty which then makes me angry because I'm not even dating Sarah i gave a frustrated sigh "cant make up your mind on something?" a sexy smooth voice asked I looked up and saw those blue eyes "well no just having a frustrating line of thought" I gave a humorless laugh then I looked up again her brows were connected and she blinked then said "um would you like to be my friend?" my eyebrow raised "is someone making you ask me?" I asked suspiciously she looked shocked "what no of course not" there was hurt in her voice "oh um sorry it's just you seemed to be forcing yourself to ask" her face went back to being normal and she smiled "well I was...trying not to seem to eager so you didn't think I was a creeper" 'she's eager to be my friend' I smiled despite myself then said "uh next time it would be better to go with eager" I smiled she groaned but said "so how bout it?" "yea I'd love to" she gave my the most breathtaking smile then hugged my tight I swear my heart stopped but I felt my arms snake around her 'god this feels so right' I couldn't help but think then she let go I missed her hugging me she was bright eyed and had a big smile "you can call me Kay that's what my friends call me" I nodded then said "you can call me lily" "lily" she repeated softly as if tasting my name in her mouth making me blush then I noticed everyone was just hanging around talking so I concluded we had a encentive day but I felt my hand being grabbed giving me a chill then I saw Kay was pulling me towards that handsome guy I saw before "Zachariah meet Lillian she's my friend" he looked at me then said "nice to meet you Lillian I'm Kay's step brother" I smiled back at him "nice to meet you too" I held out my hand he shook it firmly and I felt nothing but warm skin the three of us chatted the rest of class then went to lunch I invited the two of them to sit with me and my friends they agreed I sat at my usual seat Kay on my right Zachariah on my left Sarah was already seated in her chair in front of me she hasn't looked at me yet two of my other friends sat on either side of Sarah they were introducing themselves "Sarah" I said softly she looked up I reached over and but my hand on hers "come on" was all I said as I got up a second later she did too then I walked out the cafeteria with her following I led her to a secluded place "we need to talk" I said she nodded and I waited "it's uh ....i don't know what came over me earlier I just wanted to touch you so badly" "...Sarah" she looked like she was going to cry I took a deep breath "i love you Sarah but as a friend your someone who's friendship I don't want to lose" tears rolled down her face but she nodded I wiped the tears away and she looked into my eyes "can I just have one kiss" she asked "...um-" "please" I sighed but let her cup my cheek then I closed my eyes I felt her breath on my lips she hesitated but the our lips connected she pulled me closer with her arms while mine were limp at my sides I kissed back but once I felt more passion build in her kisses I gently pushed her away she took a couple deep breaths then said "I'm going to to bathroom you can go ahead without me" I nodded but instead of going to the cafeteria I walked outside and walked to the track and then some to get to a small clearing in the wood I sat down leaning on a tree then feel asleep.