Thanks for noy killing me (lesbian love story) 22

Katherine's pov

I walked over to Zach's room which wasn't far from mine. The door was already open for me. When i walked in i saw that Zach was sitting on his desk chair facing my direction. I closed the door then leaned on the wall, Zach gave me a crooked smile "again sorry for interrupting" I just rolled my eyes "the perimeter run actually wasn't very eventful I didn't sense anything out of the ordinary" Zach said seriously "there are so many unknowns right now so I'm glad nothing bad happened" Zach seemed to search my face for a second before getting up and walking my way his arms outstretched, I smiled then met him halfway with the hug "thank you Kay ..for the concern" "don't mention it" we held each other for a second or two more before we pulled apart. Zach took a step back but didn't return to his desk chair. "Your father told me about his plans" I raised one eyebrow in question "hmm?" He clarified by saying "to take you to the meet with the other clan" "oh" was all I managed to get out for a couple of seconds "yeah" I finally said lamely "you'll do fine" Zach patted me on the shoulder "well if you want to talk about it I'm here but I can see you want to get back to lily" I smiled then left to room.

Lillian's pov

I shut off the shower then grabbed a towel from the rack. I walked out and saw Kay with some clothes in her arms ,she smiled and handed them to me "here love" I took them and when i turned to go change in the bathroom through the corner of my eye i saw her do a once over bringing a blush to my face. I changed quickly into the clothes then went back into the room. Kay was standing by the door "we going somewhere?" I asked, she held her hand out then answered "just for a bit of air, you don't mind do you?" I shook my head then took her hand. When we got outside Kay put her jacket around my shoulders then took in a big breath of air before letting it out with a smile on her face I couldn't help but think she was adorable. We intertwined our finger together again and started walking, I let Kay lead me since she seemed to have a destination in mind.

*i know really short sorry :/*