Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Schedule's changing to Mondays and Fridays, I need more time to write than I've been giving myself! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Scott looked down at the two small white creatures in the cage, one had a electric blue horizontal, zigzagged mouth and and the same blue rimmed it's eyes while the other one looked the same but had a dark red highlights rather than blue. He figured they couldn't be over two feet tall, if that at all. "So... I have to fight these things? How'll they hold up to blades?" He turned to Sioux, hoping he had a clear head after last night.

The small creatures seemed to match Sioux's description of Sup but he never mentioned a blue or red one. "Their bodies rebuild themselves, as far as we know the little shits can't die." Scott could hear the smirk in his voice as he kept looking at the white creatures.

"So why does Cry worry if Sup gets sick?" He looked back up at Sioux, these tiny creatures seemed harmless enough.

Sioux gave a shrug, seemingly indifferent. "Dunno, guess it's just a thing for Cry to do." Scott gave a nod as he glanced over at his weapon. Sioux had finally given him a sword --thought it was a standard training one, nothing too special-- and he was to apply what he learned on the small creatures, thought Scott still wasn't entirely sure they would live.

"Are they just named 'Sup One' and 'Sup Two'? Or do they have their own names?" Scott asked, moving to stand a little closer to Sioux.

"The little shits were named all right, the blue one is Virus and the red one is Mad. Cry could only domesticate Sup, these two on the other hand," Scott nodded and turned back to the creatures in the small cage, Mad let out a loud 'sup' as it rammed against Virus, "case in point. Also, all they ever say is 'sup', so get used to that being repeated over and over. All three have also been dubbed 'Sup Guy's."

Scott let out a small laugh then backed away from Sioux and the cage. "Alright, I think I can take them." Sioux gave him a nod and stood by the door of the cage, looking over at Scott with a small smirk.

"Now listen; Mad's going to come charging right at you while Virus will circle you slowly." Scott nodded, he suddenly got very worried, but what could a small thing like them do to him? Scott quickly pulled out his sword and got into his ready position, giving Sioux a nod and he received one back.

Sioux pulled out his own sword before he opened the door of the cage, everything silent and quiet for a moment. Scott move quickly to the right, just as Sioux had said; the little red one charged out of the cage as it screamed out 'sup!', the blue one lingering in the cage. Scott was almost thankful they both didn't attack at once.

With a swift movement, Scott jumped over Mad easily and sliced his blade cleanly through the Sup Guy's torso. Mad fell apart and hit the ground with a thud, red looking smoke coming from the wound. Scott turned and looked over at Sioux. "C'mon, that was way too-" suddenly he let out a cry of pain as he felt a sharp pain shoot down his back. He turned and saw Cry standing there, mask and all, but his 'mouth' was a jagged line and was outlined blue, and the 'eyes' were also outlined in blue. But what caught Scott's attention was the lines of blue code that marked some of his exposed skin, like small strips of coding running across his neck and jaw line. He wore a blue sweater and black jeans over his slender body, something that seemed out of character for the Headmaster.

"Sup." It's voice sounded distorted and almost robot-like. Scott just blinked, this wasn't actually Cry, right? It sounded somewhat like him, but could the two foot tall Sup Guy change into a human? Plus he didn't think a human could distort their voice like that naturally, unless it was a magic effect.

"Sup!" Scott spun around and saw a similar figure but with red replacing the blue, the coding turned into angry looking red lines that reminded Scott of wounds. His voice sounded very angry and deep but still recognizable as Cry, though the clothes were a dead giveaway that it wasn't.